Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cant change origin email on fifa 14

by mrtimmis

Original Post

Cant change origin email on fifa 14

★★★★ Novice

when in origin account settings in fifa 14 for ps3. i try to update my email adress to my new adress as i cant access my old adress anymore, and it keeps saying wrong password when i know its the right one. It also gives me the error that i cant change it at this time. any help is appreciated

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (11,415 Views)

Re: Cant change origin email on fifa 14

Champion

Click here [HOW TO] Update your email address or security question

If you continue to have issues, contact Customer Service/

Here's how:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 2 of 5 (11,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im logged into the right email, but on my ps3 it shows up as a different email adress, i cant change my email on the ps3 so the online origin doesnt recognise that ive bought the game.

Message 3 of 5 (11,297 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here mate **bleep**in **bleep**

Message 4 of 5 (10,682 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same here. Please ea help!! ASAP
Message 5 of 5 (10,647 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.