Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
BatsBike1314

Re: Cannot access FIFA 14 FUT says " Your security question could not be created" Xbox 360

same problem for me on xbox one .. 

Keeper
shazza1572

Re: Cannot access FIFA 14 FUT says " Your security question could not be created" Xbox 360

I have had the same problem with my sons ps4 FIFA 14 spent hours trying to figure this out and it's now been sorted. What we did was go back on my sons ps3 FIFA 14 and clicked on ultimate team. Then it came up asking to create a security question because the account was locked. Then went back onto ps4 FIFA 14 and put in the answer to the security question from ps3 FIFA 14 then click confirm then play your ultimate team. Hope this helps, it's been so frustrating but my son can now play FIFA 14 and very happy 😊
Keeper
zdaviidx

Okay I have found a solution for me hope it works for you! So the same situation happened to me where I got on my xbox one and tried playing FUT but it would ask for security Q and A, put them in, and it said that this security question could not be created or whatever. So I thought maybe the problem started with my FIFA 14 on xbox 360 because I never really played it just started it so I thought I had to put in my security q and a there. So I got on my BROTHERS Xbox 360 and put in fifa14 same thing happend as in xbox one so I thought maybe I had to go back even further...so I went on FIFA 13 typed in my security Q and A and it let me in FIFA 13. Then I got back on FIFA 14 and it asked me again to put my security Q and A and it did NOT work. Gave me the same pop up saying your security question could not be created. Know I did this all on my BROTHERS xbox I decided to try the whole process on MY xbox 360 and I put on FIFA 14 in and asked me to put in a security Q and A and in WORKED! It created. So I got on my xbox one and everything ran smoothly. All you have to do is go to the ORIGINAL xbox 360 (if you had FIFA 14 for the xbox 360 first of course) THAT YOU STARTED YOU FIFA 14 ULTIMATE TEAM ON SIGN ON TO IT FROM YOUR XBOX 360. PUT SECURITY Q AND A THERE/ MAKE A NEW Q AND A THERE IF POSSIBLE AND GO BACK TO XBOX ONE AND GET ON FUT. Hope this helped
Keeper
BatsBike1314

maybe it would be helpful but i don't have that device anymore and i didn't play FUT since FUT 13 .. thanks,anyway .. 

Lookout
th3gunslinger18

same issue here, only have 14 for xbox-one: if they refuse to do anything about it, which it looks like they are as this is the only problem on these forums I have seen be completely ignored by EA- then the only way to make their product function as advertised is to buy another one of their products.  This is obviously not legal and a violation of the UCC.  

Keeper
tommcfc11

[ Edited ]

right peeps, i have been having the same issue since i bought it for my lad at xmas.

the solution after many angry attempts was very simple.

go to the help centre on here, then select game (Fifa 14 Ultimate) then platform (xbox 360) then connection issues.

then scroll down and select i stil need help

this wil put in touch with a live game advisor they asked a couple of questions, i simply told them my security question would not work on fifa14,

they first check that your email is actually registered, then check your security question and answer,

2 minutes later they have made a change to your account and when you log back onto fifa 13 and set up he security question it works

problem solved.

here is the link which should take you straight there:

https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/contact?product=FIFA%202013%20-%20FIFA%2013%20Ultimate%20Team&cate...

Make sure you click on the second option "CHAT NOW"

hope this helps, seems to be the quickest and easiest solution

all the best.

Kirk

Keeper
razftg86

In the same boat here, won't let me start up FUT. Not long off with a online technician myself and he wasn't able to help much although he has escalated it to higher authorities as it seems to a big problem at the minute. I thought maybe it might of had something to do with me accessing ultimate team on the ps3 for Fifa 12 but he doesn't seem to think this is the problem as there is no registered team at all on my account for FUT, and I have had a 360 for over a year and playing FIFA 13 and now 14 on it. Might just do what the falls above said and try to access it through FIFA 13 🙏
Keeper
Manky1112

I've had my ultimate team account since 2010, ALL I want to do is play a bit of ultimate team, and I'm getting all this security question could not be created stuff, even though I can log in to the web app fine. It's so annoying, can I contact EA about it?

Keeper
mahfooples229

I had the same problem with my brother when he got fifa 14 and he set his F.U.T team on my xbox and when  he got on his xbox it didnt work but i got the awnser. You log on their account on your xbox, make the question and when they log on their xbox it should ask them the question, then just give them the awnser and there you go the have full access to their ultimate team in fifa 14 for the xbox 360.

Keeper
livebythebeat

Does Anyone know how to fix it?