Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
davidwilliams09

Re: Cannot access FIFA 14 FUT says " Your security question could not be created" Xbox 360

Aaron,

Can you please re-read what the issue is in the first post.

We cannot put in an answer to the security question on the console because when you do and click submit ou get an error mgs and it closes out of ut.
aaronjoepear
Topics: 0
XP: 103
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 53

Re: Cannot access FIFA 14 FUT says " Your security question could not be created" Xbox 360

Yes, I understand but if you reset your security questions online ( via Orgin) it may 'overwrite' the old error message allowing you to input an answer on the console!

It's a random shot in the dark, but it might just work!
If you need more help on how to do this, just send me a private message :smileyhappy:
Keeper
mrtumnus87

I have reset my questions numerous times online and still to no avail. Still getting 'your security question could not be created'. I have also noticed on the FUT web app, it says 'no security question' but doesn't give me an option to fix it!
Keeper
renegetshyper

Same here.

Keeper
buttafoco

Same here on my ps4...

Keeper
ronaldofaldo

seriously? you didn't help at all....

Keeper
ronaldofaldo

what if i have not used UT at all? i just bought a used copy of the game but my xbox profile has not used UT at all for this version of the game.

Keeper
minilok7289

Same issue on my PS4

So annoying

Keeper
iitzphilip

i hope you dont work for ea, cause there is no error it wont let us enter a security question ! stupid ea 

Keeper
troller0899

Saying that for me fix it EA!!!!!!!