Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
eventios

Cannot access FIFA 14 FUT says " Your security question could not be created" Xbox 360

I had just bought fifa 14 for the xbox 360 and i have played it at my friends house in another country but under my IGN now when im back in my country when i click Ultimate Team it tells me to set up a security question but when im done it says "Your security question could not be created" then it backs out. I have tried a few times and tested my connection and restarted the xbox 360 multiple times but nothing works anyone knows how to fix this?

Keeper
matvinder

Re: Cannot access FIFA 14 FUT says " Your security question could not be created" Xbox 360

I got it today (its my bday)but I played it before on my mates console and that messages comes up on mine every time I go on the web app it skips out the security question and puts me straight in 

Keeper
hovelavi

Re: Cannot access FIFA 14 FUT says " Your security question could not be created" Xbox 360

same here...

can someone please help with this annoying problem?

Keeper
mrtumnus87

How do we get this problem to EA so we can have a resolution?

I'm getting the same issue, and my Origin account already has two Security Questions set up. 

Keeper
davidwilliams09

Also have this issue, ea can you please at least acknowledge that you are working on this issue.
Keeper
botakos7

Same problem here. Cant enter FUT. Bought the game yesterday.

Keeper
dontragebrooo

Same problem but with ps4
aaronjoepear
Topics: 0
XP: 103
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 53

Rest assured EA are working on a solution!

Please be patient and a EA community manager will hopefully reply with a solution for all you FUT lovers :smileyhappy:

If I helped at all, please mark this as solved!
Keeper
painberg

same here... annoying... myself and the kidz not happy

aaronjoepear
Topics: 0
XP: 103
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 53

You need access to a trusted console, so the console your first ran FIFA 14 UT if you wish to play.

However you could try resetting your security questions online and that could trigger FUT to ask for the questions all again and make your current console a trusted one!

Hope I helped man, and I hope you and the kids can play UT for Christmas!