Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
hehe886
Accepted Solution

Can't redeem my 24 fifa ultimate gold pack

I just got my fifa 14 and unwrapped it however when i tried to redeem my 24 fifa ultimate gold pack. it always state that my code has been redeemed or invalid.  Is there any explaination to this?

Keeper
mjopoko

Re: Can't redeem my 24 fifa ultimate gold pack

push the xbox logo on the middle of your xbox controller

then navigate to the left 

then scroll down to REDEEM CODE

put the code in there

then back out of FUT and go back in

it should populate.

hope this helps

EA_Stephen
Topics: 120
XP: 2,114
Solutions: 2,720

The packs are released one per week for 24 weeks, not all at once.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
prev77

I understand that the packs are released once a week for 24 weeks. The problem however is that my code is not being accepted which means I am not getting ANY packs. It states that our codes are invalid, how can this be the case since I have just bought the game. I have entered it correctly on multiple occasions but the same problem occurs. Please help, we have paid for this version for a reason.

Keeper
amaro991

I also can't redeem my 24 packs from gamestop, i have tried redeeming the code many times, in the fut menu, and in the xbox menu.
Keeper
stlcards33

I am having the same problem on PS3.  In the store, I click to redeem code, then enter my code and it says my code is invalid.  On my receipt it has a dash (-) after 4 characters, but on the game it does not allow you to select a dash.  Not sure if that is the problem or not.

Keeper
naldosxe

Same **bleep** happening to me none of the 3 dlc they gave me at gamestop works,its says invalid or "content not found"
EA_Stephen

For any code related problems, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor:

1.  Click the link 
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask 

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in 'FIFA 2014' 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Billing/Purchasing" from the drop-down list and your platform, also from the dropdown list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You'll then see the available contact options for you which may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day.

Please have the code and your account information to hand so the agents so help you as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Sentinel
curlylocks66

Not helping.. :smileyfrustrated: It says 'invalid' as with everyone else. I'm quite pissed as the earlier I get the first of the 24 packs, the better.

EA_Stephen

[ Edited ]

@curlylocks66,

Have you tried contacting support via the link in the post directly above yours?