Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't maintain 5 star skill moves in FIFA 14 Pro Clubs

by icescout21

Original Post

Can't maintain 5 star skill moves in FIFA 14 Pro Clubs

★★★★ Novice

I have done all of the accomplishments required to get 5 star skill moves on Pro Clubs with my online pro. It says I have 5 star skill moves in the accomplishments menu out of game. But when I play a game and check my skill moves 60% of the time it will say 2 star skill moves, 20% of the time it will say 3 star skill moves and 10% I will actually have 5 star skill moves in game, I have never had it give me 4 star skills. Please fix this

Message 1 of 4 (4,993 Views)

Re: Can't maintain 5 star skill moves in FIFA 14 Pro Clubs

★★★★ Novice

I have found a quick fix for this but still really annoying; there is a sequence to that amount of skill stars you see each time you enter the ball skills accomplishments screen, I can't remember the exact sequence but is something like 5, 1, 4, 5, 2, 5, 5, 3

the amount of skill stars you will have in-game depend on how many stars you see when you exit this screen you will start the game with the skill rating that is next in the sequence; so based on the above (if this sequence is indeed correct) if you exit when the amount of stars shown are 2, 3 or 4 then you will have 5 stars the next game you play.  My advice would be any number of stars other than 5 or 1 should give you 5 stars for the next match, there is no guarantee of how long this will last, so generally I repeat this before each and every match. 

Message 2 of 4 (4,750 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This was fixed in the November patch 

Message 3 of 4 (4,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no it F##king wasn't 

Message 4 of 4 (3,218 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.