Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
icescout21

Can't maintain 5 star skill moves in FIFA 14 Pro Clubs

I have done all of the accomplishments required to get 5 star skill moves on Pro Clubs with my online pro. It says I have 5 star skill moves in the accomplishments menu out of game. But when I play a game and check my skill moves 60% of the time it will say 2 star skill moves, 20% of the time it will say 3 star skill moves and 10% I will actually have 5 star skill moves in game, I have never had it give me 4 star skills. Please fix this

Lookout
MrGold101

Re: Can't maintain 5 star skill moves in FIFA 14 Pro Clubs

I have found a quick fix for this but still really annoying; there is a sequence to that amount of skill stars you see each time you enter the ball skills accomplishments screen, I can't remember the exact sequence but is something like 5, 1, 4, 5, 2, 5, 5, 3

the amount of skill stars you will have in-game depend on how many stars you see when you exit this screen you will start the game with the skill rating that is next in the sequence; so based on the above (if this sequence is indeed correct) if you exit when the amount of stars shown are 2, 3 or 4 then you will have 5 stars the next game you play.  My advice would be any number of stars other than 5 or 1 should give you 5 stars for the next match, there is no guarantee of how long this will last, so generally I repeat this before each and every match. 

Lookout
MrGold101

This was fixed in the November patch 

Keeper
thegame6669

no it F##king wasn't