Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
leegee07

Can't log into EA servers on FIFA 14 xbox

Can anyone out there tell me what's going on, I've been unable to get on the ea servers for about 5 days now which is getting annoying. All I play is ultimate team and you can't get on there without logging onto the servers. What's happening ?? Are they doing an update???
XP: 332
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 101

Re: Can't log into EA servers on FIFA 14 xbox

Hi leegee07,

There have not been any reported problems of continuous server outage for a couple of weeks now, which means the issue is likely to be something on your end.

Please go to your Xbox Settings and select to "test xbox live connection". To improve your connection stability, you may want to connect your xbox directly to your router via an ethernet cable, although this is not essential.

Thanks for your time.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
dancequeen89

Re: Can't log into EAI servers on FIFA 14 oxbow

Right my problem is that I can't enter fife UT at all 

I can play online season games but it state that there is a problem connecting to the ea server try again later 

but why would it say that if I can play season matches online 

its been about 1 week now and I still can't access UT , I was playing my last match in season 6 or 7 on UT , won the game to get promoted and at the end it kicked me off servers and haven't managed to get back on UT 

would really appreciate some help 

IM on xbox 

Sentinel
xxl1v5rp00lfcxx

Re: Can't log into EAI servers on FIFA 14 oxbow

Same here havent been able to connect to the servers for over 2 weeks.

Keeper
dannykersh

I cant get on fifa ut either it says cant connect to the ea servers but it lets me play an online seasons game
Keeper
xxdannybet123xx

ive been off ea for about 3 days now i can play pro clubs and online seasons but not ultimate team 

leegee07 wrote:
Can anyone out there tell me what's going on, I've been unable to get on the ea servers for about 5 days now which is getting annoying. All I play is ultimate team and you can't get on there without logging onto the servers. What's happening ?? Are they doing an update???

Keeper
bamster666

Having the same problem . As of 5 days a go i have been unable to connect to EA servers which prevents me from playing ultimate team . What is the point in paying up for a season ticket !! Have played ultimate team regularly on the last 3 or 4 fifa releases and this always seems to crop up at some point !! Congrats to ea for allowing it to break so soon this time .

Keeper
luckydannylaw

FIFA UT can not retrieve team something or other and disconnects me from the Internet and has done for the last week so I changed talk talk coz I know there **bleep** anyway to bt and FIFA still don't work

Can't wait for bf4 now ea
Sort ur **bleep** out I'm sure u make enough money out of us
Keeper
adzchronic

It is nothing to do with "Our" end. It is EA. This needs sorting. Been 2 weeks now of not being able to connect to Servers. Can play online friendlies and seasons so it is nothing to do with my internet connection.

Keeper
nikolasbagger

I just startet having this problem. I never have had a problem connecting to the EA servers untill know. It is very frustrating.......

Anyone can help?

I have tried to delete my profile, and download it again but it dosent work for me.........