Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
cetal

Can't connect to fifa 14 EAS FC servers

It has been 5 days and i still can't connect to EAS FC servers, does anyone else has this problem?, does anyone knows a solution? Please help!

thanks.

Sentinel
xxl1v5rp00lfcxx

Re: Can't connect to fifa 14 EAS FC servers

I havent been able to connect to the ea servers for over 2 weeks!

Keeper
teamfez

You've been banned then !

Keeper
sweatycunny

The same has happens to me! And they cannot simply ban you if you have done nothing? They except you to pay sheeps of cash on the packs and then just ban you? I don't think that's totally legal in my eyes surely????Bastards!!!
Keeper
ryanno1stfcfan

I havent been able to connect to the servers for over 2 or more days and i went to play on fifa 13 with a mate and apparently im banned! But i've done nothing wrong, does anyone know how i could solve this or is their a number i could ring to complain to EA?

Keeper
sweatycunny

EA Support is 0870 2432435. They are open 9am-9pm from Monday to Friday and calls are charged at national rate from a BT line. I have emailed them 3 times at accountdispute@ea but havent replied and its been 2 weeks. They ban players from buying coins online now but im not sure if its permanent though. **bleep**ing seems like it to me! Let us know what they've said.

Keeper
amirrealmadrid

Me too i cant connect to eas fc servers why ?that is going on it has been 5 days now omg pls just ea finish the problem!!!!

Lookout
griloss

My friens, in ea help center they said to me that ive been banned due to caoin farming, but i just play. i dont buy coins, i dont steal other users, i dont hack anything, i just turn on my Xbox and play. i created my club in 2010 played more than 1600 matches in fifa12, more than 3500 in fifa13 without any problem and now im doing coin farming, what is coin farming???

Sentinel
beefybatman

me too. i had an email saying i have breached terms. Also i had an email saying id been cheating at need for speed which i havent played for over 5 years!! joke. I only play ultimate team so now ive paid 40 quid for a gane i cannot use. EA SORT IT OUT!!!

Keeper
chickenhog67

I've been trying to get on the EAS FC servers since feburary 25 2014 and I still can't get on please help!!!!!