Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Yony258

Can't connect to Ultimate Team FIFA 14 PC

Hi,

I've recently purchased FIFA 14 but cant access the ultimate team feature.

When I am clicking "Ultimate Team" it tries to connect and then shows the following message: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the Fifa 14 Main Menu."

Thanks,
Yonatan
Topics: 188
XP: 4,064
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 2,338

Re: Can't connect to Ultimate Team FIFA 14 PC

Re-install origin if that does not work then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

If someones post has helped, please click the white XP button and award the user with XP.

If someones post has solved your question, click the green "Accept as Solution" button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Thanks for being part of Answer HQ community, we all hope you have a great time here!

If you need future assistance, you can PM me here.

Answer HQ Hero/Moderator and EA Forums Moderator.

Keeper
Yony258

Hi, 

Thanks for your response.

I already tried reinstalling Origin.

Sent an email a week ago. (Didn't get a respnse)

And just finished talking to an EA agent that asked me to post this issue on the forum.

Topics: 188
XP: 4,064
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 2,338

Try again as we here in Answer HQ can not help whit this all so just to add check your internet connection there maybe something wrong at your end all so try again later maybe network is experiencing some problems

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

If someones post has helped, please click the white XP button and award the user with XP.

If someones post has solved your question, click the green "Accept as Solution" button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Thanks for being part of Answer HQ community, we all hope you have a great time here!

If you need future assistance, you can PM me here.

Answer HQ Hero/Moderator and EA Forums Moderator.

Keeper
Yony258

Still not solved, don't have a clue :/

Keeper
n600ach

I have same problem on ps4, some 1 told me my account is suspended but not sure why? Going to call ea tomoz but they will no doubt fob me off
Keeper
ixpantherix355

I can't connect either on my xbone it's been a week now and just before I had fixed te crashing glitch and when I fix it it comes to this stupid can't connect ultimate team or my orgin account