Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
imanlubis
Accepted Solution

Can't connect to EAS FC servers

i cant connect to ultimate team, pro clubs or anything i havent gotten an email about getting banned can someone please help or ea please give a help email.?

i played ultimate team about 3 days ago and it was fine now i cant do anything

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,413
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

Re: Can't connect to EAS FC servers

We will be performing maintenance on FIFA 14 on Dec 17th from 1am-5am PT (9am – 1pm UK). The expected downtime is 4hrs. During this period, online services for all game modes will be unavailable (Timezones).

FUT Maintenance – approx. 4hrs - 1am-5am PT (9am – 1pm UK)

FIFA 14 Maintenance – approx. 2hrs – 1am – 3am PT (9am – 11am UK)

During this maintenance window we will address the following:

In EA SPORTS Football Club:

• Increase to EA SPORTS Football Club Credits that are earned from playing matches in select modes from 50 FCC to 150 FCC (FIFA 14 – X360/PS3/PC/XB1/PS4).
  • Presentation fixes to EAS FC Alerts (FIFA 14 – X360/PS3/PC/XB1/PS4).

In FIFA Ultimate Team:

• Fixes to in-game pop up messaging in FUT (FIFA 14 – X360/PS3/PC).
  • Presentation fixes to Friends News, Leaderboards, and Friends List in FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT Web).
  • Presentation fixes to EA SPORTS Football Club Alerts in the Mobile Companion App (EAS FC Comp App) and EAS FC Widget within FIFA Ultimate Team (FIFA 14 – X360/XB1).
  • Stability fixes when FUT fans are looking at an item in the Transfer Market and the item expires  (FIFA 14 – X360/PS3/PC/XB1/PS4).

Please stay tuned on Twitter for further information, and thanks for your understanding as we work to improve your experience with EA SPORT

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/MAINTENANCE-FIFA-14-Maintenance-on-Dec-17th-1am-5am-PT-9am-1pm/m-p/...

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
imanlubis

How long do I wait till it gets back on after maintenance

Lookout
gangesh007

Click on Timezones to see when is your scheduled downtime...

Keeper
imanlubis

It says its already finished 15 minutes ago so I was just wondering if you had to wait a certain time after the maintenance/fix

Keeper
selvenator

It's 30 minutes past the maintenance time now. What's happening? We still can't log in, and EA got no updates on Twitter.

Lookout
gangesh007

Maintenance on #FIFA14 will now continue until 2pm UK at least. Hang tight!  @EASPORTSFIFA

Keeper
imanlubis

EA need to get it together they need to be more presice with the information released its terrible

Keeper
reyez87

why is it that its still not allowing me to connect to fifa 14 ultimate team!!!!!

Lookout
Bastian_wilson

maintenance till 2pm uk time well its gone 2pm so why can we still not get on