Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
LaytonMuFc
Accepted Solution

Can't connect to EAS FC servers Xbox one

ive just got the new xbox one for Christmas, And Download my fifa code as you do.. Waited ages for it to download! and what do I get?.. "can't connect to EAS FC servers, Please try again later". i can't connect to ultimate team or  anything else! ive had this since Christmas and its still not sorted, ive taken to twitter to EA but yet again no response? ive spoken to xbox but all ive had is "ea has an ongoing problem" They're quick to take my money and provide rancid service, I still to this day have no idea why I hand my money to EA every year! 

Can anyone help me out or has the same problem?...

Keeper
skatedood100

Re: Can't connect to EAS FC servers Xbox one

I got my xbox one for x mas typed in the code for fifa it took an age . Then I try to to connect to the EAS fc but it says it's unavailable try again later . I don't know if try again later means try again in 3 days but it clearly does at the moment
Keeper
robross12

Same for me since xmas day. I got on to live chat with an adviser. I was told to reset my console. Test my network then was told to unisntall the full game and re-download it. Which I did and still the same old crap . Cant connect to ea servers but I can on fifa 14 on my 360
Keeper
cookiecreeper131

Same here. My son can connect on Xbox 360 still, but not Xbox One. Seems like EA have an issue that they're not acknowledging. Quick to take your money though.
Keeper
rlplayz

im having the same problem, i don't have an xbox 360 however so i confused how my friends could get on it but i couldn't. All it said was "try again later, we could not complte this action at this time. If you need assistance please advance to help.ea.com". I went there, not help whatsoever.

Keeper
shdzxpulsezz

I've Had The Exact Same Problem. Yet We All Used A Code For This Game? There May Be An Issue Regarding That, Since I Used A Code Too. (Xbox One) :smileysad:

Keeper
mwommack

Same here. Still not working after 11 days.
Keeper
smithyknowsbest

I'm having the exact same issue.

my son's works fine on the xbox 360 - but it won't connect on the xbox one.  we have two xbox ones and its the same on both. mine ultimate team works fine - his doesn't. I used codes on both - so I don't think that's the issue. EA support are useless.. they actually couldn't understand what the problem was. But even knowing it wouldn't help I still did the reboot and pull the cable out trick he asked me to do. what a mug I am!!

Keeper
clarearmstrong

This is the same for my son - he hasn't been able to connect since Christmas day when we bought it. If you find any solution please would you let me know - I have paid a lot of money and FIFA is the only game he plays!!

Keeper
bradley4170

I've had my XboxOne since it first came out and I had to put in the code and I couldn't connect either but my brother did the exact same thing and he connect straight away and that is unfair that you are just picking on people so they can't play the game. I'm f*ucked of with it I want my money back.