Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
bradmaaaaate

Re: Can't Buy FIFA Points on FUT Fifa 14 PS3

So whoevers has got gta online they have realized that there have been MAJOR issues (including; that people can't play online) so I logged on today and it was fixed, WITHIN A DAY! And that's with a massive game changing issue! And ea STILL after a week can't let players buy fifa points...

THIS IS RIDICULAS EA

Keeper
vampyrslayer

I cant believe EA and or Sony cant even sort this out !!!! Very very disappointed after buying the Ultimate Edition for £60 and cannot buy players to start my Ultimate Team!!!! This is shocking and shows how little things have moved on from last year
Keeper
bravept

I've tried for a week to buy FUT fifa 14 PC point's and my card keeps getting rejected but they deduct money from my card, 1 or 2 euros. I can't get an answer from the costumer service or help service, WTF EA! next year PES for sure!

Sentinel
kiwikopite

The worst thing about all this is how vague EA have been about fixing the problem.

Most of us have wanted, for a week now (!!), to buy FIFA points. They acknowledged the issue, but haven't resolved it yet. It's pretty poor. 

Keeper
b0neyards

If you buy a season ticket, is the problem fixed? 

Keeper
alexnoad

Its saying the servers are down while there trying to improve things! so maybe this is when we finally will have our problem fixed!

Keeper
bradmaaaaate

How long have the servers been down for? I just put on fifa and they were down sooo...
Keeper
b0neyards

They are down for another 3 hours and 22 minutes.

Keeper
tonylucas9

I got told last night should recieve points over next 48 hours we will see , it's all a joke all my mates ave got there team sorted and I ain't hot a single player EA getting a joke can't give people a reason what had hsppened
Keeper
biffsnaddr

i still cant add fifa points, the same error message pops up. so done with fifa