Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
C3tscan

Re: Can't Buy FIFA Points on FUT Fifa 14 PS3

I have got the same issue.. and also have contacted the game advisor, but it can take up to weeks for a reply? WTF?

Work Around:

Just create a new account, and buy your packs there, and transfer them using the market

Keeper
trawiri

Having a problem adding fifa points from my psn wallet to the fut 14 web app. There is no 'get more' option that should be on the menu to add fifa points..is there any way of adding the points ? please help

justqura wrote:

For some reason I can not buy Fifa Points on FUT on the PS3. Whenever I click on Add Fifa Points, it gives me a error which says (it's in dutch so i will try to translate it as accurate as possible): ''We are sorry, you can not add FIFA-points at this moment, try again later.''

I don't know what to do, I would love to hear as quick as possible from you.

Thomas

Keeper
dfdf74e5415

I've been trying to put Fifa points on since the psn update but it hasn't worked so instead of putting it on fifa I've spent it and only got enough for a premium Gold pack EA you've lost out on about £50 off me alone never mind the rest of the users of fifa needs to be sorted before next week! Need to open some packs
Keeper
fifaisbest12

I live in uk and I have the same problem with fifa 14. I then went back on fifa 13 and it seems it has the same problem but I don't care about fifa 13. EA please fixe fifa 14

Keeper
MichaelwithIK

[ Edited ]

Im playin on PC guys . I can't buy either :/ ....  2 weeks ago I can buy fifapoints on my card or paypal. but now they say me '' we cant do this on this card'' ...  I CANT BUY FİFA POINTS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ... I CALLED MY BANK! THEY'RE DONT KNOW NOTHING.... THEY'RE DONT UNDERSTAND... SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE 

Keeper
lentinnyjean

Vdsfcsfcsfbbn

Lookout
dishmantroy

Same thing bro- paypal says that no attempted purchases have been made. Why is FIFA turning their nose to this. I never had season ticket. Why woulld I ? First game I bought on my PC and it wont let me buy FIFA POINTS WITH THE SAME ACCOUNT I BOUGHT THE GAME FROM ON MY PC> ABSOLYTE JOKE

Lookout
dishmantroy

Has anybody figured out a way to buy

Keeper
mickycooper191

I have had the same problem. Why can't Ea sort it out they are a joke. Well it's their loss.
Keeper
vysa00

Please someone help, since the servers are back up, i cant buy FIFA Points? Come on EA get yourself together.