Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
tangamandapio84

Can I transfer coins from FUT 13 to FUT 14? if answer is yes how? If answer is no why? please dont tell me to be fair I have heard that 100s of times and is not true

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,893
Solutions: 1,921

Re: Can I transfer coins from FUT 13 to FUT 14? if answer is yes how? If answer is no why? please dont tell me to be fair I have heard that 100s of times and is not true

Please read through these 2 links: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-14-TRANSFER-POINTS-Can-i-transfer-more-FIFA-points-from/m-p/15...

and 

Why are my FIFA Points not transferring to FIFA 14

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
tangamandapio84

Re: Can I transfer coins from FUT 13 to FUT 14? if answer is yes how? If answer is no why? please dont tell me to be fair I have heard that 100s of times and is not true

I'm not trying to transfer points I get that part, I'm talking about the coins. I had over 480k coins in fifa 13 and when I started the early access of fifa 14 none of my coins transfer over, why?

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,893
Solutions: 1,921

Oh! Sorry... try contacting Customer Support and see if they can give you some answers :smileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----