Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can I transfer coins from FUT 13 to FUT 14? if answer is yes how? If answer is no why? please dont tell me to be fair I have heard that 100s of times and is not true

by tangamandapio84

Original Post

Can I transfer coins from FUT 13 to FUT 14? if answer is yes how? If answer is no why? please dont tell me to be fair I have heard that 100s of times and is not true

★★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 4 (3,525 Views)

Re: Can I transfer coins from FUT 13 to FUT 14? if answer is yes how? If answer is no why? please dont tell me to be fair I have heard that 100s of times and is not true

Champion

Please read through these 2 links: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-14-TRANSFER-POINTS-Can-i-transfer-more-FIFA-points-from/m-p/15...

and 

Why are my FIFA Points not transferring to FIFA 14

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 2 of 4 (3,490 Views)

Re: Can I transfer coins from FUT 13 to FUT 14? if answer is yes how? If answer is no why? please dont tell me to be fair I have heard that 100s of times and is not true

★★★★ Newbie

I'm not trying to transfer points I get that part, I'm talking about the coins. I had over 480k coins in fifa 13 and when I started the early access of fifa 14 none of my coins transfer over, why?

Message 3 of 4 (3,475 Views)

Champion

Oh! Sorry... try contacting Customer Support and see if they can give you some answers Standard smile

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 4 of 4 (3,442 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com