Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
rambota10

COMO UNIFICAR DUAS CONTAS ORIGIN?

Dear .
Bought on 04 October 2013 ( Friday ) game FIFA 14 for PC original . When she got home and installed it at install time did the account Oringin . However , when trying to access the account again , I forgot the password and have no experience with gaming facilities , not learned well interpret the instructions that come attached to the game and now have two active accounts . Can I attach an account to another ? If so , how?
I need to know how to do in order to play online because that's why we invest in the game . I ask you to help me solve this problem , because I've done investment and Shop assistenciar not know me in this situation , just passing me this email .
This game was purchased in a physical store in the city of Uberlândia - MG ( Online Computer ) . I have the invoices and the store has all my data necessary to confirm the validity of the original game.
Sure it will be answered , thank you in advance attention .

Sincerely ,
  Adalan Ribeiro Borges
   Agricultural Technician

Prezados.

Comprei no dia 04 de Outubro de 2013 (última sexta-feira) um jogo FIFA 14 original para PC. Ao chegar em casa o instalei e no momento da instalação fiz a conta oringin. Porém, ao tentar acessar a conta novamente, havia me esquecido da senha e por não ter experiência com instalações de jogos, não soube interpretar bem as instruções que vem anexas ao jogo e agora tenho duas contas ativas. Posso anexar uma conta à outra? Se sim, como fazer isso?

Preciso saber como faço para poder jogar Online pois foi para isso que investi no jogo.  Peço que me ajude a solucionar este problema, pois já fiz o investimento e a Loja não soube me assistenciar nessa situação, apenas me passando este e-mail.

Esse jogo foi comprado em uma loja física na cidade de Uberlândia – MG (Online Informática). Tenho as notas fiscais e a loja tem todos os meus dados necessários para a confirmação da procedência original do jogo.

Certo de que serei atendido, agradeço antecipadamente a atenção.

Atenciosamente,

Adalan Ribeiro Borges

Técnico em Agropecuária

Keeper
anjo43

Re: COMO UNIFICAR DUAS CONTAS ORIGIN?

quero saber comprei jogo fifa 14 pc quando entei conta origin para instalar jogo disse codigo de taivacao nao valido o que faco.

Keeper
anjo43

quero saber comprei jogo fifa 14 pc quando entei conta origin para instalar jogo disse codigo de ativacao nao valido o que faco.para ativar jogo

sexta dia 4 outubro~.

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,255
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 691

Origin plans to introduce additional language support further down the line but at this point in time, we will ask everyone to post in English only in the English forums so everyone can participate in the discussions.

Please feel free to repost your query in English. (you can use a program such as Google Translate  https://translate.google.com.sg/?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wT  if you like  )

However, you may vote for the language you would like to see supported in the future over here at the Idea Exchange:http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

Answer HQ expands its language support for FIFA, Battlefield and Origin: 

In German  Answer HQ Deutsch

In French    Answer HQ Francais

For FIFA Only At the Moment,

In Russian and Portuguese  FIFA World

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum