Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
emrevampir

Re: Any tackle results in Red Card in FIFA 14

Does anyone hear us from EA? Please indicate here a description of what you hear and patch your customers. because they received not played the game because of red cards. Just waiting for an explanation

Keeper
minksie

Player carreer: Played 1 season in league 2 without problems. The matches I played for the country team during the world cup where riddled with reds though. 4 direct reds for others from my team before I got sent off too during a particular match.

I started the 2nd season today. I was sent off for random standing tackles 3 times now out of 4 matches.

It might be related to what league/tournament I am playing? 

Keeper
cmbenz

Re: Red Card Bug, Red Card for nearly every FOUL.

[ Edited ]

same goes to mee, on career player mode. every tackle thats lead to ref giving card, BAM, always RED. never single yellow card comin out from the ref pocket. anytime the ref gives card, always effin RED.

only happen on Career Player Mode. 

Keeper
narcalanuviel

Same ridiculous issue here. I can play 4-5 matches without a red card, then suddenly matches ends 8vs11 or 9vs9...simply not playing anymore... Maybe PES is better...
Keeper
dead2theworld

I too played in league two and immediately started recieving red cards for simple tackles.

Keeper
teun8888

Cringing, really. I am afraid to even use the regular tackle button, let alone the slide tackle. Everytime a player so much as touches another player he receives the red card. This also goes for the opposing team, controlled by the computer, so even when I'm careful enough not to get fouled, my NPC-opponents get sent off one after another. I am experiencing this issue while playing Manager Career mode in the Eredivisie.
Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Keeper
deaddj4th

I really want someone from EA sports to comment on this issue as I think its obvious that a vast number of people are experiencing the same bug, and lets be honest, it's definitely a bug. Its putting me right off the game at the moment! I guess they only concentrate on FUT these days....

Keeper
straetje

Re: Red Card Bug, Red Card for nearly every FOUL.

I still have the problem is there a fix for it?

Keeper
zoofje

I'm playing career mode on Pc and I have the same problem! Even just walking into a player gives me a red card! Pleas fix this as soon as possible! 

Keeper
albertumm

I had this problem but now it seems solved :smileyvery-happy: