Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
Kharlan_v1

Re: Red Card Bug, Red Card for nearly every FOUL.

bump

Keeper
gunners2u

Re: Any tackle results in Red Card in FIFA 14

I have the same problem however...

(no reds) Played career mode with ozil (premier league) and received yellows in games from time to time and no reds being shown. Referee was reaching for his pocket and not the back pocket thank goodness :smileyhappy:.

(reds all the time) Started another 'new' career as Bale (La Liga) and straight reds all the time. I wonder if the ref gives reds in la liga career mode and not in premiership. This is what I have experienced. 

Keeper
koray010775

Yh I have the same problem. We can't play career mode like this.

Keeper
chiark

If you're using Windows, in Origin, right-click on the game and choose "Repair Install". I just played 5 games in a row without a single red after being unable to get through one without a couple.

Keeper
supersheep3000

Same problem here. Red card for any tackle even some standing tackles. Not seen a yellow yet, so i assume the bug replaces yellow with reds. 

Keeper
knoobnation

i have the exact same problem 

Keeper
ant2976

Just come across this problem today.  First few games no problem, one game 2 players from opposition and one from mine sent off, followed by the next game we had already had someone sent off quickly followed when I was sent off for a bump against the opponent.  This happened during pro career mode. stupid

Keeper
ant2976

my pro career mode was working fine right up until I then bought all the career boosts in the EA catalogue then BAM red cards for every foul :smileysad:

Keeper
baglarci

I have the exact problem as well, even %90 of the collisions end up with a red card. Please fix this asap , its not fun to play in career mode anymore.

Keeper
spenceretid

I am also experiencing this bug, hope it is resolved soon. Strange because I've played a fair amount and it has only begun now.