Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Any tackle results in Red Card in FIFA 14

by DEBBIRLA

Original Post

Re: Red Card Bug, Red Card for nearly every FOUL.

★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 21 of 189 (11,390 Views)

Re: Any tackle results in Red Card in FIFA 14

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem however...

(no reds) Played career mode with ozil (premier league) and received yellows in games from time to time and no reds being shown. Referee was reaching for his pocket and not the back pocket thank goodness Confusedmileyhappy:.

(reds all the time) Started another 'new' career as Bale (La Liga) and straight reds all the time. I wonder if the ref gives reds in la liga career mode and not in premiership. This is what I have experienced. 

Message 22 of 189 (15,724 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yh I have the same problem. We can't play career mode like this.

Message 23 of 189 (15,701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you're using Windows, in Origin, right-click on the game and choose "Repair Install". I just played 5 games in a row without a single red after being unable to get through one without a couple.

Message 24 of 189 (15,689 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Red card for any tackle even some standing tackles. Not seen a yellow yet, so i assume the bug replaces yellow with reds. 

Message 25 of 189 (15,653 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the exact same problem 

Message 26 of 189 (11,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just come across this problem today.  First few games no problem, one game 2 players from opposition and one from mine sent off, followed by the next game we had already had someone sent off quickly followed when I was sent off for a bump against the opponent.  This happened during pro career mode. stupid

Message 27 of 189 (15,613 Views)

★★★★ Novice

my pro career mode was working fine right up until I then bought all the career boosts in the EA catalogue then BAM red cards for every foul Frown

Message 28 of 189 (11,344 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact problem as well, even %90 of the collisions end up with a red card. Please fix this asap , its not fun to play in career mode anymore.

Message 29 of 189 (11,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing this bug, hope it is resolved soon. Strange because I've played a fair amount and it has only begun now. 

Message 30 of 189 (11,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert

Hi folks,

Shortly after FIFA 14 release there has been a glitch in the game resulting in supposedly rare events happening way too often. The studio was made aware of it and changes have been applied to address the issue.

At least I have been under the impression that a red card for any collision was one of the problems already addressed. Reading through this thread however paints a different picture.

Red cards after collision was therefore escalated as a persistent issue to the dev team for investigation and fix.

Mat

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.