Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
garcia4180

Re: [Android Mobile] I can't log in Origin in FIFA 14

Ok this is what happened.... I open FIFA 14 wanting to play some Ultimate Team and stuff. FIFA 14 opens and the Menus load up... Then I'm actually ABLE to log in to Origin... Then I open Ultimate Team.... Then the "Connecting to Server" mumble jumble starts but only for about 5 seconds until it freezes then the FIFA 14 app forces shut down.... I'm like "WUT DAFUQ!!!"....But that's what happens to me... Plz respond if this is your expirance....
Keeper
garcia4180

Vales!
Keeper
sharifip

Force Close on Ultimate Team Mode (Xperia S)(4.1.2)

Sir plss help me, i cannot get into ultimate team mode due to force close... Hopefully there is any solution to this problem.. please.......
Keeper
sharifip

Im having same problem as yours problem, but for the first run on ultimate team mode it just fine... But after it ask us to open packet its getting force close, after several days, this ultimate team working again.. And now its stop working again, seem like unstable program...
Keeper
jakiethang

I am using 3G but from 18:00 pm - 08:00 am (Ho Chi Minh time) the origin is not available. after 08:00 am, i can login the origin but can not play game. when i choose ultimate team - play now, it is automatic close Fifa 14.

Why??? please fix it

Keeper
iurypessanha

Can't log in on FIFA 14. The same thing on Simpsons Tapped Out. And it's happening since 3 weeks ago. Please, fix it!!!

Keeper
AndroidGamePlaya

When I tap to continue it then says Login to origins in the top right corner, I login all my details correctly and I click login and it's doesn't do anything I've clicked it 100 times and it doesn't do anything and it aint my internet cos when I logib to Facebook it logs in quicker than ever? Also what would the Android FIFA 14 Update for version 1.3.3 have? Will.it have online? I have a channel and my subscribers would like to know? If ur allowed to tell me of course
Keeper
khabirz1

Try to connect to facebook till it bring to you the email and password and then press cancel and sign into your origin account or sign up it worked for me
Keeper
khabirz1

Does it work if not then check the youtube
Keeper
anikets007

The problem is that if i try to start fifa 14 when connected to the internet via wifi on my device[Ubislate 7cz] it starts and suddenly close without any error window before the "tap to continue" message ...

this problem only occurs if i am connected to a wifi network,

I haven't tried on cellular network yet...

The game starts properly if not connected to WIFI network after starting if I connect to wifi network the game closes... 

PLEASE PLEASE HELP...