Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
trojanblues

Re: An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match Fifa 14

The game was working fine until i lost internet connection and when i re-connected and started to play online, the game quits with this message.

An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match.

And if i play a game offline, players full down injured, 1 by 1 until i have no players left, and it happens for both sides in the same match.

Keeper
reaper822

Re: An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match Fifa 14

I play Fifa 14 on PC and I am from India pls fix this problem because I can't play online after I start an online seasons match i get disconnected after playing for a few minutes and a message saying  "An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match" occurs and the result of the match is that it is not counted at all.. It is extremely frustrating since I cannot play online from almost 3 weeks now

Keeper
trojanblues

Re: An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match

Hello, Can you let us know if you have any news about fixing the error.

I'm getting a FIFA 14 error about not syncing with online match.

An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match.

UK Based and play on the PC.

Keeper
trojanblues

The only way i have found to fix this problem is this......

Delete game and delete everything on your PC to do with Fifa 14, then use  Registry Editor, called, regedit and find all fifa 14 files and delete. Once you have done this, reboot PC and log into Origin and download Fifa 14 and it will work, you will have to set up your pro player from new but all his stats will be saved so you don't lose that, same with FUT all will be saved.

Keeper
Benbaodan

I have more than a month with this problem. Has anyone managed to fix it?

Keeper
Benbaodan

Xbox 360

México

Fifa 14

I have more than a month with this problem. Has anyone managed to fix it?

Lookout
karimru

PS3

Canada

i have the same problem when i try to play in pro club match

Does anyone have a solution ? 

Lookout
karimru

[ Edited ]

this topic was open at : 09-24-2013 04:14 AM

I have the same problem and EA don't have the solution .....

how long are we going to wait for play ? 

Lookout
karimru

zzzzzzzz

Lookout
karimru

EA SPORT have no solution