Do you mean 
Keeper
assereab

Re: An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match

PS3 region 2
Keeper
DanDanDogg69

I'm on PS3. Please fix this issue quick it's really annoying. I've been able to play couple of matches, but most of the time the game stops at around the 10th minute saying "lost connection"

Keeper
assereab

PS3
Region 2

Today my first day to play fifa 14 after getting my copy But while am playing online the matches are cut with An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match Fifa 14
An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match
I started playing yesterday and all was fine, today it keeps disconnecting me after few minutes of play and says "An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match"

Will this continue to happen or whats the solution?
Keeper
ugroonster

Same problem here. PS3 Region 2. When are you going to fix it?

Keeper
caramelizatul

Re: An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match Fifa 14

I was going to mention that. Basically those people who haven't updated their game, when they get matched up with people who have updated their game, you get this message where the game can no longer get synced. 
And basically you were being matched with only those people who didn't update the game. 

Most people have now updated their game, which is why you're going to have better chances of matching up with your opponent(s) until the next update of-course.:-)

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,924
Solutions: 1,922

Re: An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match Fifa 14

See this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/I-m-getting-a-FIFA-14-error-about-not-syncing-with-online-match/m-p...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
ross12344321

Same here, when will this be fixed?
Keeper
ooonaruto0moooo

I have a 3 Xbox ..And everyone is the same problem and the freezing of the game too

Keeper
FeverFifa20

Same here. NO fix ?

Keeper
lulzasauras

Same here - and I even had this problem in FIFA 13 and contacted EA about..have the rude email responses in my inbox still...