Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Am i able to view friends ultimate team squads?

by sodxwizkhalifa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Am i able to view friends ultimate team squads?

★★★★ Newbie

On fifa 13 we were able to click play a friends squad and scroll through all of them. I like seeing how my team matches up with others. Is there a way to view my friends squads on fifa 14? If so how

Message 1 of 4 (22,444 Views)

Re: Am i able to view friends ultimate team squads?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

was having that problem too then I realised,  if you go  to "play a friend online" and without clicking into that if you just hover over it, itl give you the option to change between that and  "play a friends squad" with the right anolog stick and then you can check your friends squads like in fifa 13. Sorry for the poor explanation but hope you understood what i meant

Message 2 of 4 (22,351 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I understood, thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (16,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if you change your gamertag on xbox your friends cant see your team ? is there anything to fix this

Message 4 of 4 (10,608 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

was having that problem too then I realised,  if you go  to "play a friend online" and without clicking into that if you just hover over it, itl give you the option to change between that and  "play a friends squad" with the right anolog stick and then you can check your friends squads like in fifa 13. Sorry for the poor explanation but hope you understood what i meant

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com