Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
Xx--NATOX--Xx

95% of fifa 14 is broken...

[ Edited ]

Pretty much the whole system on fifa 14 is broken..

-Why is the goalkeepers basic ability level in pro clubs so low??

Soft rubbish shots from players that come straight at you are a struggle to save. I have conceded so many pathetic goals that i should not have conceded because the goalkeeper ability level is pathetically low

-Why are automated computed players so crap? I.E > the defence

The defence in pro club matches are pathetic. Please sack the programmer at fifa who is responsible for dishing out this garbage. Let me give you an example...Playing a friendly drop in club game online, someone on the opposite team hits a ball too hard and its slowly going out for a corner, i leave it but an automated defender decides to chase it and try keep it in by doing an overhead kick backpass to me right next to my goal, attacker comes along and instant goal....never seen something as pathetic in my life

-Why can i not mute retards who keep their mic on during the whole game? and talk crap and just act like wankers?

No mute feature in game, did the game programmers from fifa come from a special school or something?

And theres like a million other things wrong with your game...

FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!!

Keeper
DeadGaryColeman

Re: 95% of fifa 14 is broken...

I agree the game is complete garbage and a total departure from the steady improvement in gameplay we had seen in 13. 

Ultimate Team is a COMPLETE joke that has already been turned into arcade gameplay by people with ridiculously rated ALL STAR teams. that get matched up with people who are just building their club and get slaughtered.

I have been an avid supporter of this franchise for years and words can't describe how dissappointed I am in EA and this atrocity they call a FIFA game.

Sentinel
avit0822

it's just 1 lobbed ball after another and they are ridiculously affective and the defenders are absolute garbage... I am absolutely shocked!

Keeper
l33ham

100% agree. Pro goalkeeping is broken. Very disappointed.
Keeper
mrnarcisb

pls EA fix FIFA 14. 

I can not do skills or to make but very hard. yhe goalkeapers  are very many mistakes even if you give the 100 the settings.
pls solve your FIFA 14 will be as good as FIFA 12, 13

Keeper
rjffanno

Worst fifa game. I would rather play 13 12 no joke at all cpu defense is a joke they just stand there borderline unplayable

XP: 345
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 104

Hello everyone,

While we tolerate you guys having a discussion and providing feedback and support for each other about the game, please don't resort to insulting anyone or making comments which some users may find offensive, if this kind of behaviour continues we will have to prevent discussions like these from happening which we don't want to do.

Thanks.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
abinger1

did your feelings get hurt from the people who commented on this forum that payed $60 for a game that has incredibly apparent issues?

Keeper
Align-TRex-600

abinger1 wrote:

did your feelings get hurt from the people who commented on this forum that payed $60 for a game that has incredibly apparent issues?

+1

Cmon EA what is going on??

Are you at all makin an effort to take the feedback provided and start fixing things???!!!

So far 2 patches on PS3 but nothing has changed.

Pro Clubs this year is the most annoying ever!

Defenders just ball watching if not controlled by human player, not jumping for headers etc...

VP Accomplishments disappear, skill move levels go down, number 9 seems to be resetting itself all the time on my VP.

Cpu passing is horrible, GK are useless.

"Any" filter resets itself to OFF after each league game.

Jersey clashes!

All this on PS3 Pro Online Clubs!!!

Been playing Fifa since 1994 but even the 94 version was better than this crappy 14.

Lookout
Kayra1243

my peanlty bar is missing and btw ea never helpsn me i ask them twice online one to one somebody got into my acount and nothing has happened and the hacker is still there so bros i wont worry if ea didnt do anyything