Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

why am i not getting any xp or easfc points anymore

by Pascalhex

Original Post

Re: why am i not getting any xp or easfc points anymore

★★★★ Novice

All you guys should follow EA's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa?filter=2

lot of people complaining on their wall and according to EA, they are aware of the matter and looking into it.

Cheers!

Message 31 of 51 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why aint ea come out with a statement yet telling us its being worked on, like matey just said there's no point playing until its saorted Frown gotta watch chelsea instead Frown
Message 32 of 51 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im in the same boat brotheren.  on level 42 and would have been on like 44 if this **bleep** didnt happen.  ea where u at????????? 

Message 33 of 51 (654 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem... yet I think one of my friends moved up a level today (if I remember his last level correctly) need to double check - but I've been frozen on everything for days now.

Message 34 of 51 (652 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Been on ea facebook page loads ! Can't seem to find anyone complaining on there.. Or still no statment from ea annoucing there working on the problem Frown
Message 35 of 51 (637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I find it ironic how the update that was supposed to fix some of the problems seems to have caused this problem. As everyone seems to have stated, this no XP problem also started for me on Friday the 16th.

Message 36 of 51 (621 Views)

Re: why am I not getting any XP or easfc points anymore

★★★★ Novice

Yup, same problem for me, here!

This bothers the hell out of me, I should have leveled up years ago!

Message 37 of 51 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem with me. no xp for any game mode, strangely though i did manage to get xp for doing the challenge....? but all other matches played...nothing

Message 38 of 51 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Adding another complainer to the list. I get xp for skill games but not matches. Gettting annoying now and glad im not the only one.

Message 39 of 51 (495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too.  No statements out there about it from EA?

As I stated in an earlier post.  I love the actual game but they have released an unfinished product this year.  PLEASE TEST YOUR PRODUCT INTERNALLY!!! NOT ON US!!

Message 40 of 51 (473 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com