Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
twins010

Re: why am i not getting any xp or easfc points anymore

All you guys should follow EA's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa?filter=2

lot of people complaining on their wall and according to EA, they are aware of the matter and looking into it.

Cheers!

Keeper
rvp10dc

Why aint ea come out with a statement yet telling us its being worked on, like matey just said there's no point playing until its saorted :smileysad: gotta watch chelsea instead :smileysad:
Keeper
datruskoolvib

im in the same boat brotheren.  on level 42 and would have been on like 44 if this **bleep** didnt happen.  ea where u at????????? 

Keeper
SPfister9

I'm having the same problem... yet I think one of my friends moved up a level today (if I remember his last level correctly) need to double check - but I've been frozen on everything for days now.

Keeper
rvp10dc

Been on ea facebook page loads ! Can't seem to find anyone complaining on there.. Or still no statment from ea annoucing there working on the problem :smileysad:
Sentinel
raftcaptain

I find it ironic how the update that was supposed to fix some of the problems seems to have caused this problem. As everyone seems to have stated, this no XP problem also started for me on Friday the 16th.

Keeper
fifafranck

Re: why am I not getting any XP or easfc points anymore

Yup, same problem for me, here!

This bothers the hell out of me, I should have leveled up years ago!

Keeper
1892red

same problem with me. no xp for any game mode, strangely though i did manage to get xp for doing the challenge....? but all other matches played...nothing

Keeper
howezy1616

Adding another complainer to the list. I get xp for skill games but not matches. Gettting annoying now and glad im not the only one.

Keeper
burnsideisback

Me too.  No statements out there about it from EA?

As I stated in an earlier post.  I love the actual game but they have released an unfinished product this year.  PLEASE TEST YOUR PRODUCT INTERNALLY!!! NOT ON US!!