Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
nickbamford

ultimate team being logged out of ea servers

almost every time i play a single player match in ultimate team i get to about 10 minutes and i get a message saying i have been signed out of the ea servers.

its not my internet connection because i dont get signed out of the playstation or my pc and my connection is very strong.

obviously its very annoying as i loose 1 match in the players contracts every time i play and it signs me out.

any ideas?

Keeper
fifaute

Re: ultimate team being logged out of ea servers

This happens to me too any idea's why its happeneing? FIFA 13

Keeper
bhfsiljak

the only thing we can read here, are the same issues, BUT... EA doesn't give a **bleep**.. they been working on it for ever ... i lost so many games because of this, I also lost lots of CONTRACTS with Players, every time i Play the game, it lets me finish one game but the next one is Disconnected, the biggest issue is that i do not play the only season or the online tournaments.. i play the offline ones.. and when i star the game, it goes to about 14 min play time, and then i get the message that i Lost Connection to the EA servers .. this happens only on ULTIMATE TEAM ... Career and all the rest works GREAT ... Dear EA Customer Service .. we did not .. atleast I  DID NOT PAY $59.99 +Tax. to be disconnected every 5 minutes, i hope you guys, fix this very fast, and give the players some rewards because of this issue, or you will be refunding lots of money .. Thank You for understanding

Sentinel
balath

i had same problem on career mode and fut i stopped playing skill games before the match and i havnt been disconected since. hope this helps