Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
rollingdave

"your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" error

I'm getting so frustrated with this. I get this message when trying to use any online feature. I have tried changing my privacy to adult, making voice and text available to everyone, etc. My online pass is registered. Someone please help?

Acolyte
brad3453

Permissions

HI,

We have FIFA 13 for the xbox 360. When my son tries to access seasons, he receives the following message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature." What can we do to clear this up?

Thanks!

Keeper
willielight

Re: "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" error

Someone please help with this. All i want to do is play a season and for some reason it keeps blocking me out.

Keeper
willielight

Re: Permissions

Same here. I'm just trying to start a season but it won't let me.

Keeper
bengoodman21

I have the same problem, but EA will do nothing to help you unfortunately, like most companies they just don't give a ****

The only solution they offer is:

https://help.ea.com/article/fifa-13-online-pass-workaround-for-ps3-or-xbox

but there are two flaws

1. the correct website you need to visit is www.xbox.com  , not www.live.com - in which EA have lazily provided

2. The remption code xbox require must be 25 digits long, however EA's online pass is only 16 digits long

There you go folks, screwed by EA - my advice, trade the game in and buy Pro Evo - at least that way you have no connection with money grabbing yanks (re: online pass) trying to drain clients money in any way they can (online pass is only free if you purchase brand new game [fyi which i have])

Keeper
warlikedan145

I had this issue. You need to set the chat restrictions to 'everyone'. You can do this via settings accessible on the dashboard.  I think it may come under the sub menu of 'privacy'. I was then able to create a club when I restarted the game. Hope this helps.

Keeper
atilganusa

[ Edited ]

It takes so much time to find answer for this problem. I spent 4 hours to find solutions online and tried all the possible solutions I could think, but still waiting. Nothing works. I need help!!!

1. I changed content controls to off. It was off already.

2. I redeemed coupon again.

3. I try to change the privacy & Online settings to Adult, but it goes to custom all the time.

What else I can try?

Keeper
atilganusa

[ Edited ]

It is so annoying and frustrating. What a shame for Xbox and EA sport. You call marketing maybe, but I call something else.

I had to search to find out that Xbox gold membership is required to play FIFA 13 online. It does not say on the box or anywhere. I have redeemed the coupon and played for 2 days. After that, I started to get " the gamer does not permission to access this feature". It does not even say tjat I do not have gold membership to play Fifa13 online. I had to check all the settings and search on the web.  

snatchsquadd
Topics: 2
XP: 49
Solutions: 9

Re: "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" error

X-Box Guide Button -> Settings Tab -> Profile -> Edit Profile -> Privacy Settings -> (you'll then be signed out of X-Box Live) -> Voice and Text -> then select EVERYONE.

Worked for me. If it works for you guys hit my XP!

Keeper
legacyempire

what can i do to 4 dat