Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
bulletsingh

" "Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again"

[ Edited ]

I am in a university which has a wi fi network. It has good speed of upto 200 KBps. I play FIFA 13 game on my Macbook Pro mid 2012 13". I can sign in to origin account easily(origin is an ea sports online client software which is used to launch any EA's game). I launch FIFA 13 from my origin acc. When the game starts, "checking connection..." message is displayed for a few seconds and after that "Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again."

This message is a little different when I DONT have an internet conction.. Then it shows "The EA servers are not available at this time. Try again later"

There is no firewall problem because at home when I use my broadband connection there is no such issue....

So, what may be the problem. Is it that university administration has blocked the game connections...

Please, help!!!

Keeper
Garai21xd

Re: " "Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again"

I have the same problem. I moved from where I once lived to another area. The first place I lived I could have played online without a problem. Now that I have moved i got another wi fi network I have the problem. I called my internet providers and they are coming to see about it. If the problem is fixed i promise i will come back and notify you on the situation.

Keeper
MrDrunkMeerkat

Re: " "Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again"

I had this problem early boxing day and by the night i was wrongfully banned. Dont bother talking to EA customer service as they are an absolute disgrace. **bleep**ing fuming!!!!!!

Keeper
Garai21xd

[ Edited ]

I have great news. I called the internet providers and they reset and updated my account for my internet and it worked.