Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
gingerhitman1
Accepted Solution

i had my players stole from ultimate team how do i get them back

ive had at least 6 of my best players stolen from ultimate team how do i get them back i had eden hazzard robin van persie fernando torres and mata to name but a few how can i get them back

EA_Stephen
Topics: 133
XP: 2,409
Solutions: 3,089

Re: i had my players stole from ultimate team how do i get them back

Hello  there!

If you believe that your account has been compromised, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor immediately. You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. If you select USA under country selector this will give you more contact options.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
gingerhitman1

thank you for your help ill get in contact with ea advisors

Keeper
ImprezaModz

I called ea and it took them 3 weeks and then they sent a email saying i had no one stolen when I saw on the news feed that someone logged into my account?
Keeper
jjg120801

i had Benzema Neymar Hugo lloris Joe hart Rooney all stolen from my account just to name a few . 

Keeper
esgar3

how long does it take them to reply back?

Keeper
monstermarsian

No I did not get any help at all. How can I talk to an expert about this?

Keeper
microgaming

my son has spent 40.00 on points to build his team now all his players have been stolen, this is absolutely disgraceful and the lack of assistance from EA is shameful , your web site and on line help is woeful . what are you doing to protect your on line community from hacking

Keeper
coates16

Hello this also happened to my son he had 4 players taken from him whilst playing and they were worth £130 and the lack of support is a joke that this is allowed to happen hacks for this game should be sorted out .... NOT HAPPY atall

Lookout
mamat1979

I agree! Support is crap and FIFA is full of bugs that allows cheater to do whatever they want.

Cheating is becoming the "normal" rule in FIFA. What a shame!