Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
meigo1210

game face

the game face page will not load for me, the screen is just blank white, how do i get it to work,

Sentinel
cgxcyaniid3

Re: game face

Yes Fifa 13 does support game face try going online and redoing your game face then going on the game and trying again

Keeper
meigo1210

have you managed to work out how to ddo it yet? Im having the same problem, ive been trying for 8 hours. EA cant help really they dont really know either, all they can say is its on my profile so it should be on the xbox... but its not

Keeper
chrispondos

game face

Hello

I can"t add my gameface on fifa13 there is no option to upload it

Keeper
bartlusconi

gameface fifa 13

is it even possible to load your 3d gameface in fifa 13?? i tried everything.. www.easportsfootball.com even made a new one and tried..

greetz bart

Keeper
egmambo

Re: Gameface

At what stage? I created my Pro first from the Create Pro screen before starting my career and there's not the option as before to download your face as you're creating your character.

Keeper
solidzeke

Cannot use my game face player

I created a player via the game face webapp. When I go to creation center in my Fifa 13, then browse for players, I cannot find my player. How do I upload my player to my Fifa 13 game?

Thank you.

Eze

Keeper
nightmareuk1989

Re: Cannot use my game face player

[ Edited ]

it looks like they removed the feature to use your Vitual pro in practice arena. seems you can only use them in career mode(player mode) and clubs.

in my case only clubs since career mode freezes all the time.

edit: your game face should be available download in pro season clubs in the xbox live tab. then thiers an option in your club manu when u join one to download face to pro.

Acolyte
rhodesey2012

game face

dear ea im trying to create a gameface for fifa 13 on xbox360 but every time i try to login it remains on the same screen how do i get in

Acolyte
chrismaclean

I'm trying to create a game face for PS3, but all the options are blanked out when opening the game face page.