Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
twofacedbore38

fifa 13 activation.dll load failed

Hey guys, I get this message when I try to install FIFA 13 on my computer. I just fixed a range of issues I was having with Origin and then had another issue with a corrupted FIFA 13 file, and now this has happened so as you can imagine I am very frustrated.

Does anyone have any help, because I really want to play this game. As far as I know, nothing on my computer could cause this issue.

Help is greatly appreciated, even if you don't have the answer I will gladly welcome suggestions or interesting notes people can provide me. I'll only be annoyed if I don't get ANY answers at all, which has happened in the past. Thanks.

Keeper
Garai21xd

Re: fifa 13 activation.dll load failed

i get this problem too but i don't know what to do

Keeper
menj

Is there any solution to this problem? I get this error as well!

Keeper
therippingghost

Hoping this gets fixed soon :smileysad:

Community Manager
EA_Barry

There are some basic troubleshooting steps that could help with this kind of issue:

• Make sure Windows updates are installed on your system, including optional ones.
  • Make sure your drivers are up-to-date.
  • Use the Repair Install function in Origin.
  • More troubleshooting steps are also available in this article: FIFA 13 CRASHES OR FREEZES ON PC.

If you need further assistance please contact an EA Game Advisor. Log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Regards,

Barry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
seregy123

twofacedbore38 wrote:

Hey guys, I get this message when I try to install FIFA 13 on my computer. I just fixed a range of issues I was having with Origin and then had another issue with a corrupted FIFA 13 file, and now this has happened so as you can imagine I am very frustrated.

Does anyone have any help, because I really want to play this game. As far as I know, nothing on my computer could cause this issue.

Help is greatly appreciated, even if you don't have the answer I will gladly welcome suggestions or interesting notes people can provide me. I'll only be annoyed if I don't get ANY answers at all, which has happened in the past. Thanks.

Keeper
seregy123

что жа хрень ни как не могу запустить игру ((( помагите ребят 

Keeper
rosslay