Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
maceboy99

completed all manager tasks on ultimate team but didnt get free gold pack help?

Keeper
peguedes

Re: completed all manager tasks on ultimate team but didnt get free gold pack help?

I had the same problem and opened a case using the EA live chat help some minutes ago. They promised 7 - 10 days (but maybe less) to contact me with an answer. I suggest you open a case, too.

Sentinel
thesorelosers

Re: completed all manager tasks on ultimate team but didnt get free gold pack help?

if you already got one pack, then deleted your team, you will not get another pack if you complete all tasks. ea should state that somewhere...

Keeper
00major00

Re: completed all manager tasks on ultimate team but didn't get free gold pack help?

[ Edited ]

The funny thing is I got hacked and had to delete my club because I couldn't do anything can I still get my free pack? If I can't that be unfair as someone has got on my account and sold everyone but I didn't get the money so I made a new club today completed the tasks and didn't receive my free gold pack.

Keeper
iqbalmohammed69

[ Edited ]

i've did the manager task when i created  my ultimate team and it havent gave me the pack about 3 weeks ago 

Keeper
ahmedsaid97

Re: completed all manager tasks on ultimate team but didn't get free gold pack help?

I'm in the same situation exactly...

Keeper
standystonka

hi ea i have problem with my pack, because i comleted all manager tasks and i havent my free gold pack, i too try comleted one offline tournament but nothing help me. This cause was in 7.april 2013.. Thank you for early answer. My email is [edit: email address removed]
Keeper
jrizzo1992

Hi ea .....im having the same problem has everybody else , I finish all my manager tasks and didn't received any free gold pack ....please do your best to fix this problem.....my email: [edit: email address removed]

Keeper
efeayhan

I've done all manager tasks but i didn't get a gold pack in FUT 13. I am having the same problem

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 269
Solutions: 1,433

One of your users suggested the following:

Is this the first team you have completed the manager tasks with? If it is then its a bug and you'll need to contact support.

If you have previously had an Ultimate team and completed the tasks and received a gold pack then you will not get it again. You only get it once. This is going off what i was told by support when i reported this issue.

Does that help?