Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
burhanwafa

Your FUT account is currently locked

I open FIFA 13 a d login I use every one hour and I login and put my password but it asked me secretly question that I forgot and I typed 5 times since then it saying Your FUT account is currently locked logging from a trusted device and if from trusted device is not possible contact www.help.ea.com. So now I did many times but can get any solution
EA_Kristi
Topics: 57
XP: 981
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 4,033

Re: Your FUT account is currently locked

Hello burhanwafa,

To unlock your FUT account you would need to log in on a trusted console (Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.

If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for assistance. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Regards,

Kristi

Keeper
crecki98

if i dont have console ? i i start play on tablet..

EA_Kristi
Topics: 57
XP: 981
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 4,033

crecki98 wrote:

if i dont have console ? i i start play on tablet..

In this case please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone by following the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.