Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
bpd0110

Won't let me add FIFA points.

Whenever i try to add FIFA Points, it says, "We're sorry, but you currently can't add FIFA Points. Please try again later." Answer ASAP much appreciated please, $20 in store and TOTW is out with RIBERY, thank you. EA can't give me a straight answer or resolve it yet. Phones are offline until tomorrow.

Keeper
bpd0110

Re: Won't let me add FIFA points.

anyone with this problem, must read this. I might have found out why its done this glitch. my season ticket expired saturday and right after this on sunday it started happening. but it says my season ticket is redeemed and active, but expires in 1969. seriously, 1969. the year 69 too. but the symbol of my season ticket still shows up everywhere, and i still got my free pack. i cant tell if i still have the discount on fifa points, bcuz it wont let me add any. in the psn store, it shows blue symbol bag which means i had the subscription, but dont anymore. so im thinking that we have to buy another season ticket. but wait until the patch comes out first. i am calling EA to let them know of this tomorrow.

Keeper
xxbarcelona321

can u send me a video of wat u said  on my email [edit: email address removed] please thanks

Keeper
oscargomez22

Did it work for you
Keeper
oscargomez22

Reply at my email please [edit: email address removed]