Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Will the fifa 14 legend cards become available to the Ps3 and Ps4 later on in the year?

by trad7ng

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will the fifa 14 legend cards become available to the Ps3 and Ps4 later on in the year?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Wil the fifa 14 legend cards ever become available on the Ps4 or Ps3? This i s important for me to find out as quickly as possible because this will have a huge impact on wich console i buy.

Message 1 of 16 (47,237 Views)

Re: Will the fifa 14 legend cards become available to the Ps3 and Ps4 later on in the year?

★★★★ Newbie

Xbox get legend cards first. But I got told playstation will get them some time after xbox get them

Message 2 of 16 (46,708 Views)

Re: Will the fifa 14 legend cards become available to the Ps3 and Ps4 later on in the year?

★★ Novice

Thanks so much man/girl (dont want to be sexist) .This really helpsConfusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 16 (46,665 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Xbox only buddy. PS user not getting them. Kinda glad, prices will be high as F and mess the market up.
Message 4 of 16 (44,295 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No my friend, it will come to ps4 after 1 month (the most) Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 5 of 16 (41,965 Views)

★★★★ Novice

kyrip wrote:

No my friend, it will come to ps4 after 1 month (the most) Confusedmileyhappy:

can anyone confirm this please, as i am Play station fan and dont know should i go with xbox one or PS4? 

as the only game ill buy is FIFA 14.

Message 6 of 16 (30,974 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I m having the same question, please someone comfirm it
Message 7 of 16 (29,392 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Probably not because ea sports is probably closer to microsoft and nothing has been said about that sorry tho and to ea sports nothing personal i love ur game Standard smile

Message 8 of 16 (26,186 Views)

fbjikqohggfpi

★★★★★ Newbie

trad7ng wrote:

Wil the fifa 14 legend cards ever become available on the Ps4 or Ps3? This i s important for me to find out as quickly as possible because this will have a huge impact on wich console i buy.

ghjk4

Message 9 of 16 (24,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Trust me they will actually come on ps3 and ps4 later on in november 14th. confirmed
Message 10 of 16 (13,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Newbie

Xbox get legend cards first. But I got told playstation will get them some time after xbox get them

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.