Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
trad7ng
Accepted Solution

Will the fifa 14 legend cards become available to the Ps3 and Ps4 later on in the year?

[ Edited ]

Wil the fifa 14 legend cards ever become available on the Ps4 or Ps3? This i s important for me to find out as quickly as possible because this will have a huge impact on wich console i buy.

Sentinel
truecityblue

Re: Will the fifa 14 legend cards become available to the Ps3 and Ps4 later on in the year?

Xbox get legend cards first. But I got told playstation will get them some time after xbox get them

Keeper
trad7ng

Re: Will the fifa 14 legend cards become available to the Ps3 and Ps4 later on in the year?

Thanks so much man/girl (dont want to be sexist) .This really helps:smileyhappy:

Sentinel
jsigston

Xbox only buddy. PS user not getting them. Kinda glad, prices will be high as F and mess the market up.
Keeper
kyrip

No my friend, it will come to ps4 after 1 month (the most) :smileyhappy:

Keeper
hussainalqallaf

kyrip wrote:

No my friend, it will come to ps4 after 1 month (the most) :smileyhappy:

can anyone confirm this please, as i am Play station fan and dont know should i go with xbox one or PS4? 

as the only game ill buy is FIFA 14.

Keeper
jonathantawa

I m having the same question, please someone comfirm it
Keeper
cr7shehab

Probably not because ea sports is probably closer to microsoft and nothing has been said about that sorry tho and to ea sports nothing personal i love ur game :smileyhappy:

Keeper
parmisingh1

fbjikqohggfpi

trad7ng wrote:

Wil the fifa 14 legend cards ever become available on the Ps4 or Ps3? This i s important for me to find out as quickly as possible because this will have a huge impact on wich console i buy.

ghjk4

Keeper
rgoss739

Trust me they will actually come on ps3 and ps4 later on in november 14th. confirmed