Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
twiggy780
Accepted Solution

Why is it every time I play a match on FIFA 13 the match is played with no ball?

Keeper
french_gooner64

Invisible ball

Third game of my secon season as a pro the ball isn't visible. What should I do?

Sentinel
null

Game ball dissappearing, how can I fix it?

I made it through my first season in career mode with no issue at all. However, upon the start of my second season, in friendlies, the ball is invisible. The players are playing, and everything else is fine, but I just can't see the ball. Any ideas for a fix?
Keeper
turningthechazz

Invisible Football On Be A Pro Mode - Xbox 360

Hey,
Everytime I'm in a match on Be A Pro mode, the ball just isn't there. The game still plays as normal though.
I'm on my second season - in the first, this did not happen at all. It started appearing after the second friendly, appeared for one game then has gone completely.

Any help is greatly apprecatied.
Kieron

Keeper
chimpanzeee

Invisible ball in career mode.

I'm in my second season and all of a sudden in every match the ball has become invisible, you're still able to play the game and the match plays on as per. but the ball is in predator mode. Is this a common problem or should I get HMV to replace the disk with a new one?

Keeper
twiggy780

Re: Why is it every time I play a match on FIFA 13 the match is played with no ball?

[ Edited ]
Now it's freezing aswell as playing without a ball! £50 for a game that doesn't work properly. What a disappointment!! I'm playing on Xbox 360
Vampyrhybrid
Topics: 1
XP: 62
Solutions: 53

Re: Why is it every time I play a match on FIFA 13 the match is played with no ball?

Hey, When i had the issue with the ball i just had to go into the options before the match and change the ball from the default one to any other. This solved the problem for me.

Acolyte
pb200869

No ball!!

When playing a career mode, on a number of occasions the game starts with no ball!! You can't play the match with no ball so you have no I option but to forfeit the game. Its very frustrating as its happened numerous times now and would like a solution if one exists!! 

Keeper

I don't see the ball in player career mode in some games

Hello!

Recently I bought Fifa 2013 for play station,

I started to play player career mode twice ,I finished first season and had a great time in both games,

but when I started next season (season two), in both games I couldn't see the ball in some matches,

Thank you for help,

Keeper
wolton8er

Missing balls

Hello my name is Lewis Wolton I'm 22 years old and I've been playing fifa for years and I have just brought Fifa 13 Ultimate edition for £49.99
In the past 24 hours I have played fifa 13 and on two different times the game has started without a football, this is getting very frustrating as I am playing career and I'm have to quit each time as there is no ball being shown.
I'm hoping there is something you can do about this.
Lewis Wolton.