Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
null

Why have the EA servers been so bad lately ?

The EA servers are worse than ever at the moment and have been for weeks. I cant even really get through a whole game of fifa without it throwing me out. 

Anyone at EA know when this will be remedied ? Its really bad that you are releasing the biggest football game in the world and online is  unplayable. 

EA_Mat
Topics: 50
XP: 423
Solutions: 1,059

Re: Why have the EA servers been so bad lately ?

When a match is joined, the players get connected with one another directly. Please note that EA Servers do not act as an interface in this process. In fact, at the end of the match, the results are sent to the EA server from the players’ console or PC automatically. 

Regards

Mat

Keeper
ymmyyames

But explain on Madden when I get kicked off the servers during practice. All the time. Also when I'm playing the CCM against the computer. Is there a simple explanation on that? Please don't tell me it's MY connection. My connection is fine with the PSN. My lappy. My phones. My iPod. The only thing I can't stay connected to is "EA Servers" which are consistently "Unavailable".

Please explain.

Keeper
samuelojtaylor

your severs are bloody awful EA, are you aware that you can't even search for a player, if you put more than three bits of information about him,club,league,postion, it always says that there is no people in the world who are selling that card/player, and it's lying because if I put, tottenham,barclays PL, CAM, it says there is non of them in the whole bloody world, please get this sorted because when your game first came out it was fine, but now you are releasing upgraded players, it's impossible to search for any player, and before you even say you should check your internet connection, I have fibre optic, and all my other games run perfectly, so I strongly suggest you sort your game out, because for one of the most popular games out there, you sure have a downfall on your servers. 

Keeper
deristokes

That's so true I've lost thousands of coins and points after finishing a game it says I cannot connect it then takes me to the main menu where it says I disconnected and Ive lost everything ffs
Keeper
najeemwahedi

please ea fix it it hasent been working until 4 or 5 months

null wrote:

The EA servers are worse than ever at the moment and have been for weeks. I cant even really get through a whole game of fifa without it throwing me out. 

Anyone at EA know when this will be remedied ? Its really bad that you are releasing the biggest football game in the world and online is  unplayable.