Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why can't I use my FIFA Points on the FIFA Ultimate Team Web App?

by EA_Ursula

Original Post

Why can't I use my FIFA Points on the FIFA Ultimate Team Web App?

Community Manager

Currently, we have disabled FIFA Points spending on the FIFA Ultimate Team Web App while we enhance certain items on the Web App. However, FIFA Points are still available to be used on your console.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and thank you for your patience.

Source: https://help.ea.com/article/why-cant-i-use-my-fifa-points-on-the-fifa-ultimate-team-web-app

Message 3 of 12 (4,483 Views)

Fifa 13 UT

★★★ Newbie

Why i can't use my Fifa Points? 

PC PLAYER

Message 1 of 12 (4,476 Views)

Why can't I buy Gold Packs with my FIFA Points anymore?

★★★★ Novice

I purchased some FIFA Points to use in the UT Store, but now I notice that I can't buy packs with FIFA Points anymore?!

Message 2 of 12 (4,449 Views)

Re: Fifa 13 UT

★★★★ Novice

i purchased fifa point on ps3 I have a thank you for your purchase email. But no fifa points and now i cant get into ultimate team any more i get the error.

" we are sorry but there was an error connecting to ultimate team" ultimate team is the only reason i bought this game. 

Message 4 of 12 (4,434 Views)

Re: Why can't I use my FIFA Points on the FIFA Ultimate Team Web App?

★★★★ Novice

i got my points but i was charge again for those!!!! wtf is going on!! i still need to get the 10$ on fifa points from my first purchase!!

Message 5 of 12 (4,301 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i have problem with the console i bought fifa points and its showing on my screen but when i go and buy a pack it only gives me the option to buy it with coins please help
Message 6 of 12 (4,115 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have problem with the console i bought fifa points and its showing on my screen but when i go and buy a pack it only gives me the option to buy it with coins please help

Message 7 of 12 (4,115 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I experience the same problem: no option to buy packs with FIFA points.

Message 8 of 12 (4,080 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thank you for fixing the problem 

Message 9 of 12 (4,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cannot connect with FUT13 on pc since i bought FIFA Points, its been 5 days now. WebAPP "service unavailable" also. Any solution?

Message 10 of 12 (2,357 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.