Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
kippawood

Fifa 13 ultimate team down?

when ever i try to get onto ultimate team it says there is a error connecting to it, does anyone else have this?

Keeper
jchv88

Re: Fifa 13 ultimate team down?

Yeah, me to. I am also unable to access fifa ultima team. There's also seems to be a problem with head to head seasons, as the game has completely stop working while looking for an opponent to play with. 

Keeper
Amirbus

Well apparently the servers are starting to "ramp" up for the past 90 min after the matienance and the extended matienance which occured earlier. Its bad enough I cant play FUT but now seasons doesn't even work.

Keeper
axey713

Been like this all day :smileysad: bahhhhh can check to see if its running by quickly refreshing the web app, but nowhere can i find an eta on the servers :smileysad:

Keeper
nadz953

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA ultimate team

Your a joke EA. I pay $90 for the game and purchase over 300 dollars worth of microsoft points for my squad and you bring this **bleep** on me? I can play seasons fine but UT will not work! Really pissing me off seeing as I built a mad squad last night and havent been able to use it. Also their support couldnt give a **bleep** about our problems.

How to get a job at ea support:

1. Be an **bleep**.

2. Have no qualifications

3. Care about money and nothing else

You put this on your job application and you will 100% get hired.

Keeper
kmdoughe

Has this been fixed yet from the maintenance last night? I don't even want to bother logging on just to be let down again.
Keeper
andrearibr

O que está acontecendo??? Estava normal, quando comprei FIFA points parou de funcionar...por*& só jogo este modo do FIFA e só tenho o fim de semana para jogar!! Quero meu dinheiro do volta!

Keeper
andrearibr

If not resolve this quickly will come with legal action against them! They can not sell something that does not work, and neither can sell without giving points!

Keeper
rbeste4

Where are my FIFA Points!?!?

Hi, today i purchased 750 FIFA Points on my PS3 For £5.49. While the transaction was being complete all of a sudden a message pops up and says something about a connection error with Fifa Ultimate Team then it automatically took me out of FUT and returned me to the FIFA 13 Menus! I was confused so i went back into my FUT to see the Points Were not there. So i went to see if my money was in my Playstation 'wallet' and it was gone. I then restarted my FIFA 13 by quiting the game and going back on and my money or FIFA Points were still not there!! This is absolutely ridiculous!

As the game has effectively taken my money from me! Im furious at the moment and will be until i recieve what i purchased or my money back!

EA i expect some sort of reply very soon! And to get my money back or the Points i purchased!

Expecially as your customer service is not being very helpful either.

This is just not a laughing matter escpecially as REAL MONEY has been TAKEN!

Can Anyone Help Me Please!?

Thanks, R-Best-E4

Keeper
kmdoughe

Bump