Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
handersonbr

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA ultimate team

Am kicked in less than 5 seconds ... delete is impossible. I bought fifa points, but have not received yet, if I can delete my current club, I will receive fifa points in my new club without problems, right?

Lookout
haoach

Re: FUT 13 Disconnecting

Any fix so far? I have the same problem

Got hung up on "Processing Transaction" for 10+ minutes with no way to get out of it. Quit game and went back on. Haven't been able to stay logged on at all to Ultimate team through the console. Once it connects, it disconnects me back to the main menu since the transaction lockup. 

In short Didn't get the added $9.99 of points to my account, however it's taken from my PSN Wallet. And now can't stay connected to UT through console. Beginning to get worried.

AT LEAST I WANNA PLAY THE FUT

Lookout
haoach

Re: FIFA 13 ULTIMATE TEAM Can't Connect (ps3)

I have the same problem, any fix for it so far?

Got hung up on "Processing Transaction" for 10+ minutes with no way to get out of it. Quit game and went back on. Haven't been able to stay logged on at all to Ultimate team through the console. Once it connects, it disconnects me back to the main menu since the transaction lockup. 

In short Didn't get the added $9.99 of points to my account, however it's taken from my PSN Wallet. And now can't stay connected to UT through console. Beginning to get worried.

AT LEAST I WANNA PLAY FUT!

Keeper
moomoo360

same thing happened to me any fix? arent they suppsoe to encourage ppl to pay and buy in game packs isntead of making u scared to buy it and it crrashes and wotn eb able to play FUT again

Keeper
TroPic_OG

Same **bleep** happened to me. Here's a tip, if you've contact EA, do not call them again until 5-7 BUSINESS days have passed or else they push your case back. I have to wait until next week until they start investigating my case again. This **bleep** is ridiculous. Either FIFA 13 needs to get a patch this bull**bleep** or we at least get our money back. I ONLY play FUT and so this is the dumbest **bleep** that could have possibly happened. We gotta wait it out though guys :'(

Keeper
majinR11

EA needs to learn how to do their jobs

WTF! This bol**bleep** of being "an error connecting to FIFA 13 Ultimate team" is gonna make me stab someone. watch out ea! Ever since i bought fifa point for the 6th time anywas, theres been this bol**bleep** error. EA needs to both learn how to not have **bleep**ing problems like this and actually respond to this thread. Hopefully using the word **bleep** or threatening to kill someone will result in ea being forced to look at this **bleep**!

Keeper
saptesh1988

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA ultimate team

I too have the same problem... UT was working fine till now.... Jus weni thot of redeeming my FIFA points it showed this error message. I dont understand wat to do. I tried like 100 times till now i cannot go in UT... Please for love of god someone help plzzzzzz....

Acolyte
null

Fifa 13 server down?

I have been waiting all day to play ultimate and have had nothing but problems. I bought expensive players and they were stuck in my watch list. I have also sold lots of cards and not received the coins for them. I am really disgusted as I have used real money to purchase these, along with the money used to purchase the game and season ticket. This isnt good enough. I have also been waiting to get onto ultimate team all night. I just keep getting a message sayng "We are sorry there has been an error connecting to Fifa 13 Ultimate Team". I live next to an exchange and my internet connection is fantastic so I know the problem isnt at my end. I want some form of compensation for ths.

Keeper
wildorgan

Re: Fifa 13 server down?

i have the same problem season ticket ect ££ for packs selling players and i dont think they will go for much as not everyone can get on, i understand that there will be teething problems but when u have spent over £150 on a game then it dose get annoying when at least every other day for a week the server has "gone down" for a long time, it dose begin to annoy you and begs the question how much of the proffit that ea have surly made is being spent on their hardwear???? and by the way ea, not enough is the answer. but ur game is awsome!!!! i love u for that

Keeper
dsull2010

Re: Fifa 13 server down?

just boughtn a gold pack lost rooney and kaka who'd rooney i'd sel there diks ea i better get them back as the fifa points came from buying microsoft points