Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
callyfornication

Uploading a crest to my Creation Centre team doesn't work, can anyone help?

I just made a whole new team on the EA Creation Centre, uploaded a team crest and sponsor and everything was looking good. But then I published it as a private team, and the crest had changed to a default blank-and-white shield, and the sponsor had gone. But the option to "Remove Logo" was still there, so I removed the shield and uploaded the crest and sponsor again. Saved it, and again it reverted to the shield and no sponsor. This is the second custom team this has happened to, I'm just wondering if there's anything I'm doing wrong (the crest and sponsor logo are the right size and everything, and PNG files, so it's not that).

Keeper
psychophil61

Re: Uploading a crest to my Creation Centre team doesn't work, can anyone help?

I have been having this problem since Fifa 13 came about, if I make my own crest its fine but if I use a downloaded image it will not work, its the same also with the players, never had a problem with the old creation centre but the new one is quite frankley rubbish, littered with bugs, don't think I will bother with Fifa 14 unless they change the creation centre after all advertising all these extras and then not working is not good enough and there is no explanation from any of the support offered, Fifa 13 SUCKS.

Keeper
facebookjerk

Re: Uploading a crest to my Creation Centre team doesn't work, can anyone help?

I've just experienced this problem as well. Went through the whole process of creating a team. Uploaded my team crest and it showed up but as soon as you hit save it disappears and it doesn't appear in game when you load the team it just shows up as a bunch of green and blue checkered squares. Someone please help! I spent of ton of time creating the team and it makes me so mad that it doesn't work!!!