Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ultraninjavg

Ultimate Team Web App for Fifa14

I am curious about something with the new Fifa14 Ultimate Team.

I dont intend on purchasing Fifa14 on the current generation console (PS3) and am intending to purchase it on the PS4.

If I build my team on the Fifa14 Web App when it is released and start trading on the App and eventually purchase Fifa Points on the Web App when the full game is released, will all this data automatically transfer over to Fifa14 over on the next generation console (PS4) when I purchase that or do I have to build the team on the PS3 version of the game for all the coins and players to carry over? 

Basically, can I build my team for Fifa14 on the PS4 using the Web App without purchasing Fifa14 on the PS3.

Keeper
ultraninjavg

Re: Ultimate Team Web App for Fifa14

Does anyone know?

Keeper
ultraninjavg

Anyone!?

Keeper
zukycm

You are able to build your team the web app as long as you have been on the web app for Fifa 13 before August 1! 

Keeper
ultraninjavg

I wasnt asking if you can use it, I was wondering if you can use it without buying PS3 version to make the PS4 Ultimate Team

Keeper
Jimmy-Bal1bags

I know Xbox 360 users who buy Fifa 14 will be able to transfer over all coins, players and everything else when the game comes out on the Xbox One by transfering it over to the new gen. I would assume the same would be the case for Playstation users. What i want to know though is when the web app comes out, how to i buy packs and trade to begin with?

I skipped FIFA 11 and 12 in favour of PES as i was getting frustrated with the direction the franchise was taking, but came back for FIFA 13 and really enjoyed FUT. I know FIFA 12 users had early access to the FIFA 13 web app, but i am unaware of how it all worked with the coins side of things. Do i get coins based on the strength or value of my FIFA 13 FUT squad? Can i purchase FIFA points via the webapp before the game comes out? If anyone could answer those questions too it would be really helpful, as i am eagerly awaiting the web app and want to now what to expect.

Cheers

Keeper
wadefls

You cant purchase fifa points on the webapp you won't be able to build much from you can only trade and if you don't play the game you won't have much to trade I tried going that route but its useless