Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
angryskatinsock

Re: Fifa 13 Career Mode Crash/ Freeze.

I am in the 2017/18 season and have an amazing team with neymar, suarez rated 93, wilshere rated 94 etc and i am about a week away from the champions cup final and also near my first world cup with england. i have won the league but there are still a few games to be played so when i simulate my game against aston villa, i press Y and skip it then it comes up with the commentators saying the scores. it says A advance i press it then 5 seconds later it freezes but if i play the game then when the commentators say the scores it freezes as well!!

Keeper
kennethsbx

i cant even play a single match. i just started manager mode. once i go into the first match, it crashes right before the game starts. im on pc btw. 

Keeper
garethedwards93

I had this problem. I kept freezing between the transition between the last day of December and the First day of january of my second season. I tried all of the techniques listed on various sites. NOTHING worked. Luckily for me i had a saved game from the same career in October. I simmed to the first day of January and it worked. I'm  a bit of career freak and like to play all my games, so i knowing that it worked i played through again from october playing all the games and it worked again. So i guess events in my original attempt between October and December must have triggered some sort of bug that made it freeze on the first day of the transfer window. So i would recommend playing from an earlier save and making regular back-ups. I am now a whole season on from the last freeze i had and it is working fine. However if you dont have an earliersave all i can recommend is starting again and making regular back up saves every month or so.

Keeper
bennytranca

Hello everyone,
for God sake i finally found thousands that are also having problems with carreer mode. I first started having problems in carreer mode when the game came out and after the update it was fixed. But now i DON´T understand why the problems started again. I can play one game in carreer mode, but when i finish my second game and it goes to where the results of other teams show uup IT FREEZES!! Then i exit the game, enter carreer mode, play the firat match and after the second it FREEZES again. After i exit the game the ps3 sort of resets itself making the three BIPS sound indicating that somethings wrong. please reply if you are having the same problem or send an email to benny-pulga@hotmail.com,  AND GODDAMNED EA FIX THIS PROBLEM, IT IS BAD ENOUGH THAT WE (PORTUGAL) ARE IN CRISIS!!

Keeper
samuelrj12

I have been having this problem about 100 times and it loses every singlre bit of data

Keeper
azianjohn007

I'm having the same problem.  This is getting really frustrating.  The freezes happened when the first game came out and I wouldn't get past the beginning of the second season in career mode.  They fixed this I thought, then right after I downloaded the latest patch in February, my career mode freezes all the time.  I was in a second season with Barca and it kept freezing, so I started a new season and it froze before I even advanced 4 days while I was moving players around in the squad.  All I want to do is play career mode which is supposed to be an offline mode, but I can't even do that.  The game has been out for long enough to fix these issues.  By the time they fix them Fifa 14 will be coming out so there won't be a point except I wasted $60 on a game I can barely play.

Keeper
azianjohn007

Ok, I've tried troubleshooting this and now I can't even start a new career mode before it freezes on me.  I'm done.  I think I'll give PES a try next time.

Keeper
nygiantsmtfc

What platform are you using? 

xbox360

What were you doing when it crashed? 

Trying to simulate past a date or advance through it.
Are you using a game face player? 

Just career mode, no created players.
Do you have newly signed players on your team? 

i have january signings but im in may

Keeper
BremenBoyDarby

Anyone know how to fix my problem?

I am in a player career (no game face) and I returned to Fulham after a first season loan to League 1 Walsall. To my disappointment, they loaned me out again to Portsmouth in the second season, who are also in League 1. After being knocked out of the Capitol One Cup by West Ham and currently top of the league by two points after 7 games, we had a match at home to Colchester. After pressing X/A to advance in to the match and it finishes the load on the right saying 'players warming up' the screen goes black and I have to restart the console. I tried starting the same Portsmouth - Colchester match whilst logged out of PSN, but the same thing happened. I am yet to see if the same thing happens in my Schalke manager mode but I am disappointed to see a game mode that I've loved since FIFA 07 to be messed up in this way, hope they make a patch soon. Please reply if you know how to fix this!

Keeper
nganba

I was playing the game without any problem(except getting stuck somewhere in july 2014....corrected it after updating) for 3 to 4 months. Then two days back I tried opening the game and it frozed after the ea sports logo comes up. I had to use task manager to get out of the game since the whole computer frozed...even pressing the windows button on the keyboard didn't help. Don't know what is happening ??? Its like one find day you wake up and you found out that your wife has gone missing and there's nothing you can do to find her.......:-(