Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
Timvdl
Accepted Solution

[SOLUTION] FUT 14 web app security question problem

[ Edited ]

This is not really a question, but since I found a way to login onto the FUT14 web app I though I should share.

EA made a mistake with mixing up their data somehow. If you use your answer to the security question you had before (in FIFA 12 for most users) you can login (at least I can). Hopefully this works for some of you aswell!

Keeper
bennoman2304

Re: FUT 14 web app security question problem SOLUTION!

what can id o if i dont know my first security question ???

Sentinel
Timvdl

I don't know, I'm sorry. Took a while for myself to remember it aswell...

Keeper
bentallett98

it wont let me log on because of the security question when i am putting the correct password in ?

Sentinel
Timvdl

Like I said. You should put in the answer to the security question you had in FIFA 12.

Sentinel
Timvdl

BUMP. Everybody with this problem should see. I heard from several people that this is a way to login, and it works for myself too!

Keeper
magnusbomholt

What if I didn't had FUT 12? :-)

Keeper
gioserrao

Re: [SOLUTION] FUT 14 web app security question problem

[ Edited ]

yo what the hell i didnt even have fifa 12. EA is so dumb y cant they get anything right its really not a hard problem to fix. what? no one from Ea works on saturday wtf...

i cant beleive they havent solved a problem this stupid, why do we even need a security question. u wanna know its really me? **** if u really cared about our accounts you would make sure a **** security question worked  *Edited for language, please be aware this is a public forum and all ages can view. Thank you.

Sentinel
Timvdl

[ Edited ]

If you didn't have FUT 12 you could possibly login with another answer you used before the current one. I see some people on twitter stating that this helps, but since I needed to use my FUT 12 answer I'm unable to confirm if this works.

Also note that early access to FUT 14 is only available to those who played FUT 13 and have set their security question before a certain date (don't recall what date). If you haven't played FUT 13 then you'll have to wait until the game release.

Keeper
hurwsr

When do you think this will be fixed because i have changed my answer 3 times and it has said incorrect every time even though it is the correct answer