Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Lookout
monotoonz

Re: keep re-logging into ultimate team, and can not aces the ultimate team app.

surfindaddy19 wrote:

I am also having the same problem, i even rang EA up and said that you need to wait and see if they say anything about the issue of facebook and twitter. II have not been able to access the web app for nearly 3 weeks because of this problem. PLEASE FIX THIS EA!!!!!

It's pretty much the same thing for everyone. No matter how you contact them, call/email/chat, they always say the same things.

"We're working on a solution and will let everyone know via the EA Sports site and social media pages."

It's just annoying already. FIFA 12 never had this many server issues/glitches :smileysad:

Keeper
gdbarracuda

Reset Security Question

Well, I forgot my security question and had too many attempts so I got completely logged out and when I go on the Ps3 on Fifa 13 it doesn`t say anythingabout changing a security question,even when i log in on to my ultimate team. Please Help!!!

Keeper
zmaztarr

Same problem here :smileysad:

i'm missing sow many daily giftss now that they can give us like 10K or somthing becuz of al this.....

i hate that they just don't fix it .

Keeper
bradpearce

I also am having this problem, Ea's urgency to fix any problem is ridiculous. The game has been out for the past 16 days and there is yet to be a solution?!

Lookout
monotoonz

UPDATE 10/5/12: The game team has now resolved the issue in order for you to unlock your account. Try logging into a trusted console and reset your Security Question to unlock your account from the FUT Web App.

this is clearly not true. it's so aggravating

Keeper
alex2009l

FUT cant set up a security question and answer

I cant set up a security question and answer by using my computer!! how can i set it up?

When I login to my account and go to web app, It asked me to do that.

And i cant find the way to solve it on my computer.

can I do that only ony my ps3? or I can do it on my computer? I really need help.

Keeper
thcaptain27

My ultimate team web app won't work

I cannot get my ultimate team web app to work and every time I go on FUT on my PS3 it asks me to choose a security question, which of course I do. But then come the next time I go to play it asks me to submit a new one...again.....help!

Keeper
printcarnivore

fifa ultimate team security answer

I can not get on to ultimate team online.  It says log on to a trusted console and change your security question and answer though i have loged on and changed the answer and question but i still can not log in.

Keeper
mattbow

Re: fifa ultimate team security answer

me too

Keeper
benjibabby

FIFA ultimate team

Every time I go into my FIFA 13 ultimate team I keeps asking me to reset my question ad password and it never does reset