Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Resetting my security question in ultimate team FIFA 13

by harez1996

Original Post

Re: keep re-logging into ultimate team, and can not aces the ultimate team app.

★★★★ Novice

surfindaddy19 wrote:

I am also having the same problem, i even rang EA up and said that you need to wait and see if they say anything about the issue of facebook and twitter. II have not been able to access the web app for nearly 3 weeks because of this problem. PLEASE FIX THIS EA!!!!!

It's pretty much the same thing for everyone. No matter how you contact them, call/email/chat, they always say the same things.

"We're working on a solution and will let everyone know via the EA Sports site and social media pages."

It's just annoying already. FIFA 12 never had this many server issues/glitches Frown

Message 10 of 157 (8,033 Views)

Reset Security Question

★★★★ Newbie

Well, I forgot my security question and had too many attempts so I got completely logged out and when I go on the Ps3 on Fifa 13 it doesn`t say anythingabout changing a security question,even when i log in on to my ultimate team. Please Help!!!

Message 11 of 157 (7,917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here Frown

i'm missing sow many daily giftss now that they can give us like 10K or somthing becuz of al this.....

i hate that they just don't fix it .

Message 12 of 157 (8,026 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also am having this problem, Ea's urgency to fix any problem is ridiculous. The game has been out for the past 16 days and there is yet to be a solution?!

Message 13 of 157 (8,021 Views)

★★★★ Novice

UPDATE 10/5/12: The game team has now resolved the issue in order for you to unlock your account. Try logging into a trusted console and reset your Security Question to unlock your account from the FUT Web App.

this is clearly not true. it's so aggravating

Message 14 of 157 (8,006 Views)

FUT cant set up a security question and answer

★★★★ Novice

I cant set up a security question and answer by using my computer!! how can i set it up?

When I login to my account and go to web app, It asked me to do that.

And i cant find the way to solve it on my computer.

can I do that only ony my ps3? or I can do it on my computer? I really need help.

Message 15 of 157 (8,058 Views)

My ultimate team web app won't work

★★★★ Newbie

I cannot get my ultimate team web app to work and every time I go on FUT on my PS3 it asks me to choose a security question, which of course I do. But then come the next time I go to play it asks me to submit a new one...again.....help!

Message 16 of 157 (7,639 Views)

fifa ultimate team security answer

★★★★ Novice

I can not get on to ultimate team online.  It says log on to a trusted console and change your security question and answer though i have loged on and changed the answer and question but i still can not log in.

Message 17 of 157 (7,543 Views)

Re: fifa ultimate team security answer

★★★★ Novice

me too

Message 18 of 157 (7,540 Views)

FIFA ultimate team

★★★★ Newbie
Every time I go into my FIFA 13 ultimate team I keeps asking me to reset my question ad password and it never does reset
Message 20 of 157 (7,566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi harez1996,

This is something an EA Game Advisor can help you with. 

Please log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,

Barry.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.