Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
harez1996
Accepted Solution

Resetting my security question in ultimate team FIFA 13

Hi Ea

I got a problem for a couple of days ago I entered my security question wrong and the account was blocked, I was told that I should log on from my ps3 and set a new security question, but now evry time I log in ps3 to play it says that I should create a new security question, and evry time I try to log on from my Mac, it says that I have to change my security question.

I hope you can help me fixing this problem beause its quite annoying that I cant log in from my computter and that it evry time I log in from my ps3 it says that I should change the security question, wich I have tried many times now.

Sorry for my writting mistakes (im from Denmark)

Keeper
bigchicken123

keep re-logging into ultimate team, and can not aces the ultimate team app.

Why does it keep asking me to renew my security question everytime i go to ultimate team?. At one point i tried to go on the web app, but becuase i hadnt been on it for a while i entered the wrong password 3 times. I was told when you go back onto a trusted console it will ask you to renew your security question. Yes it does this when i go on my xbox > fifa 13 > ultimate team. Everytime i go to ultimate team its always asking me to renew my security question. im doing this everytime and even after i renew it, it asks again the next time i want to go on ultimate team. becoming really annoying. anyone help me ??

Keeper
elyga97

Fifa 13 Ultimate team sequrity question error

Hi I have problems with my ultimate team everytime when I am trying to go to my ultimate team It asks to reset my sequrity question. I reset it but when I am trying to go there It asks reset suqurity question again. 

Anyone knows what to do?

Keeper
hullcityyob1996

Re: Fifa 13 Ultimate team sequrity question error

Are you on PS3, Xbox or PC?

Keeper
elyga97

Xbox 360

Keeper
ad1fromhell

Same here, and the support doesn't answer, even not after a week... 

Acolyte
ninjamonkey1010

Security question

How do I change my security settings/question?

Keeper
kie21

Re: Security question

I Need help with this too :smileyindifferent:

Lookout
monotoonz

Re: keep re-logging into ultimate team, and can not aces the ultimate team app.

I'm having the same issue. I just now figured out that I registered too late to use the FUT web app.

but why in the heck am I being asked to enter a security question EVERY time I start FUT 13?

I even changed my EA/Origin password so it wouldn't prompt the security question window, but that didn nothing to help me.

it's quite annoying having to re-enter a security question/answer every time I want to get on FUT 13.

Keeper
kingkodiak1

Re: keep re-logging into ultimate team, and can not aces the ultimate team app.

I am also having the same problem, i even rang EA up and said that you need to wait and see if they say anything about the issue of facebook and twitter. II have not been able to access the web app for nearly 3 weeks because of this problem. PLEASE FIX THIS EA!!!!!