Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
dobbyarsenal98

Resetting my Origin/EA Sports account password

Hi.

I have been trying to reset my Origin/EA Sports account password nearly all day and am becoming more and more frustrated with the fact I cannot. I don't know if there is something really simple that I have been missing out but I have tried everything I can think of, such as: Different forums, Contact us links and much more but cannot conclude the increasingly frustrating problem. The problem is I am trying to create my FIFA 13 Game Face and download it onto my career mode virtual pro but cannot as I have forgot my Origin/EA Sports account password that I created on FIFA when I first got the game, I obviously know the email it is asking for but not the password. To try to resolve this problem I went onto the reset my Origin password program and entered what was required such as my relevant email and the security word 'thing' and it said it sent me an email. So I went onto my email and realized it had, opened it up to find to my utter frustration that it said about the email and then said to click the link below but it did not look like a link and unless Im stupid and rubbish with computers which I don't class myself to be it was not a link it was just a what looked like a link but was not highlighted in blue and underlined ' like so ...'! I tried to right click but there were no options to open or view the link which was disappointing and extremely annoying as I thought I was coming to the conclusion of my problem, but no obviously not. Is there any other way of resolving my problem.

Please HELP with this overly increasing annoying and frustrating problem I am in!

Thanks!

Marshall
bloodlessr00k

Re: Resetting my Origin/EA Sports account password

I have had that happen before. Have you tried copying it and pasting it into a new browser.

Let me know if that helps.

Rook

Keeper
dobbyarsenal98

Thanks Rook for the very fast reply, I appreciate it.

Unfortunately yes I have tried that and it said that there were no such web based programs. As you have had this before I assume you solved it, that may not be the case but I am just guessing you resolved it. How did you do it if you have?? If not are there any other things you think I could try.

Thanks!

Marshall
bloodlessr00k

Well it happened a couple of times, a few I fixed by copying and pasting, another was fixed by trying different EA websites ie www.easports.com https://profile.ea.com/login.do etc, lastly I had to contact support one time. Apparently they send a different type of password reset and that worked for me.

Rook

Keeper
dobbyarsenal98

Thanks Rook, will try the website you suggested and if not ill contact support.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!