Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Recognized commentary names not being said in game

by jykosu11

Original Post

Recognized commentary names not being said in game

★★★★ Novice

I created a team in the Creation Centre and for each of my players, I gave them a recognized commentary name from the scroll-down menu. I noticed that it said that not all names are available in all languages, but I didn't think much of it. When I imported my team, I noticed only a few of the names, less than half, were being said (Quinto, Vega, Bruno, etc.). However, the other players' names were not announced when they touched the ball even though I selected a commentary name for them. I created a team with a lot of Spanish names (ex: Gomez, Gonzalez, Santana, etc.). The first few I mentioned were said, but the others were not. When I changed the commentary language to Mexican Spanish, thinking that could be the issue, almost none of the names were said. My question is if this is a glitch in the Creation Centre? I even created a player specifically for FIFA 13 and picked an accepted name for him but it is not said in games. I would find it odd if FIFA put all of these possible names to be announced while only a handful would work.

Message 1 of 1 (988 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.