Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
managon

Still no packs for ultimate team

Was wondering when I will receive my packs for ultimate team I have a season ticket and ultimate edition and both are active but no sight of my packs, is any one else having this problem. PLEASE help  me :smileyvery-happy:

Acolyte
unfitturnip03

I can't get my packs on ultimate edition

Keeper
managon

Re: NO GOLD PACKS ON ULTIMATE EDITION?!?!?!

You will prob find its fine, check your subscription  go to 

playstation network>>>account management>>>transaction management>>>service list

if it says fifa 13 then that will be ur ultimate edition activated but if like me you may have to contact EA about getting your gold packs :smileysad:

hope this helps any ways

Keeper
t2thed

have not got what i should have

Hi

should of had gold packs on my ultimate team as i played it on fifa 12 but did not get them

should have 10,000 fifa points as pre ordered it on amazone did not get that

should of got gold packs 1 a week for 6 months did not get that

i put in all the redeam codes that i had one of them i cn keep redeaming the other i cant but still do not have the stuff

i had issues with fifa 12 aswell 

i am getting really anoyed that nothing works simply and i always have to complain 

also every time i log on2 FUT i get asked for a security qu even tho i have changed my password it clearly didnt work 

please reply asap 

Thankyou

Keeper
erug

Cannot access my free fifa 13 gold pack

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I bought the fifa 13 ultimate edition for xbox 360 today and activated my redeemable code for the 24 fifa gold packs. The problem is that after i activated the addon i can't find any free gold packs. It only displays gold packs that i can buy for 2000 points. I tried to input the code again but now it says that the code is already used.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Works now, so please ignore above message!

Keeper
misterboss360

Re: Cannot access my free fifa 13 gold pack

Hey is the code a 16 character code? and do you just enter it on the screen of Fifa ultimate team in the game? thanks

Sentinel
ismaelbarca

Re: NO GOLD PACKS ON ULTIMATE EDITION?!?!?!

i have exactly what you described but no gold packs how do i contact ea?

managon wrote:

You will prob find its fine, check your subscription  go to 

playstation network>>>account management>>>transaction management>>>service list

if it says fifa 13 then that will be ur ultimate edition activated but if like me you may have to contact EA about getting your gold packs :smileysad:

hope this helps any ways

Keeper
svikon

Fifa 13 Ultimate Edition gold packs

I pre ordered fifa 13 in July. Amazon now say that to get 24 gold packs, you have to redeem the code before october 1st. My order isn't due until after that date. I paid for 24 packs and I miss out on the first. Since I have paid extra for 24 packs, I would like 24 packs, not 23. Please could EA arrange me to have my 24 packs, after I enter the code, after october 1st when I recieve the game in a few days time. 
Thanks
Andrew.

Keeper
wizzkid187

Re: Still no packs for ultimate team

Same here man, I've got the Ultimate Edition and I have no free packs but my friend managed to get them but not me 

Keeper
wizzkid187

Re: Cannot access my free fifa 13 gold pack

How did you get it to work?