Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
EA_Ursula
XP: 1,795
Solutions: 2,832

[PS3/Xbox 360] Online Pass

[ Edited ]

Everyone who has questions about the Online Pass can find more information in our Online Pass FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/ea-online-pass-faq

We are aware some FIFA 13 PS3 or Xbox players have experienced Online Pass issues and have found a workaround.

If you are encountering either no option to enter your Online Pass or the Online pass is giving you a corrupt message, follow the steps below:

FIFA 13 on PS3 (As per 10-26-2012)
  1. Exit the game.
  2. Go to the PlayStation store and click on the View downloads option on the left hand side.
  3. From there you will see the online pass and an option to redownload it. Simply redownload the online pass.
If the issue persists after that:
  1. Delete your Game Utility Data for FIFA 13, step 5 in this article.
  2. Re-enter the game and try to go online.
    It should say your code is corrupt and give you the option to re-download it.
  3. Re-download the code.
FIFA 13 on Xbox
  1. Start your the game, and select ENABLE ONLINE PASS from the Menu.
  2. Then select REDEEM CODE FOR ONLINE ACCESS.
  3. At the code Redemption screen, enter the single-use code located on the back of the game´s insert.
  4. Once the code is entered, you will have access to your title’s online features and bonus content. 

Once redeemed, you can also send it to your Download Queue. Login to your console, start FIFA 13 and you'll be prompted to Re-Enter/RE-Download your Online Pass.

You should now be allowed into the game!

If this does not solve your problem or if you don't find an Online Pass in your box or in the download section of your console, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Keeper
uzairshaz

Psn store fifa 13 online pass question

I've pre ordered fifa 13 off the psn store, im wondering if i would be able to download it on my brothers ps3 if  yes would we be able to use the online pass once or have to buy another online pass?

Acolyte
aliensmayas20122

Denilson

[ Edited ]

I have fifa 12 since leaving ntil recently menbresia buy xbox live gold and it turns out I need to play the online pass is ok when I moved I lost the game box but hey it solves excellent buying the pass but now it turns out that when no membership buy let my other family members using the online pass because only my profile can do that if I buy a game I guess I can let my family with their other profiles have access to go because you can not answer because I need asii if I dare not buy the fifa 13

my hotmail is (edit: email removed for security reasons)

Keeper
jpa214

Fifa season pass

If you buy the season pass from EA and play the game via that method will you be able to play fifa ultimate team? buy new packs online? and will you have to buy the game also when it comes out? 

Thanks for your help

Keeper
bihom17

If you pre-order from the PS Store will you need to buy an online pass?

Seeing as you won't get a manual, I'm not sure.

Keeper
LHGP-EDN8-KD4T

online pass code

i am live in istanbul, turkey, i started the fifa 13 and ultimate team but there was not online pass screen on the screen .so , how and where can i register my online pass code ?

Keeper
michaelisr

Online Pass

I just bought the FIFA 13 and as i start the game it says that I cannot have an online pass

for your information i bought a europian game and my network is an american one

what can i do to solve the problem?? thanks 

Keeper
ilanbar

Online pass fifa 13

Cant activate my new online pass, got the game today and ive tried everything but it wont even give me an option to redeem my online pass, pls help, when i try acsess online games a window pop's out saying :

we are sorry but you are not permited to register an online pass requiered to acsess online features. 

Pls help i cant seem to figure this one out

Keeper
ilanbar

Re: online pass code

I have same problem , i live in israel,, did you fixed it?

Keeper
rainheart16

Re: Online pass fifa 13

Im having the same bsa problem , ea time I buy an ea game is the same problem , I feel like in a beta