Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
kawabongo007

Oops! Sorry, it looks like something went wrong and an error has occurred. Please refresh your browser to restart the application.

When I try to go to the Fifa 13 ultimate team app I get this message while loading: Oops! Sorry, it looks like something went wrong and an error has occurred. Please refresh your browser to restart the application. I have tried all browsers and the same happens. I´m using a Mac Os x 10.7.5

Keeper
johntarvoldtaq

Re: Oops! Sorry, it looks like something went wrong and an error has occurred. Please refresh your browser to restart the application.

I have experienced the same problem ever since the game came out, and it is starting to annoy me, that i can not log in. I was able to play the FUT app last year. 

- I´am using a mac computer. But whenever i log in with a PC, there´s no problem. 

Is there anyone with a mac out there who had the same problem, but fixed it? 

Best regards Niklas.

Keeper
megagunz

Re: Oops! Sorry, it looks like something went wrong and an error has occurred. Please refresh your browser to restart the application.

The exact same thing for me. I have a mac and I have tried all available browsers and nothing. I also have bootcamp installed so when I go on windows via that its fine. But I dont want to go on that just to go on the app for 10 minutes and then come back on mac. If you figure anything out lemme know.

Keeper
soccerfreak5300

i am having the same problem on my macbook pro. I tried installing new adobe and i tried everything on every browser but nothing works. Someone please fix this!

Keeper
lowrinho

Same here.

Mac Book Pro running 10.7.4

Get the error message using Firefox and Safari.

Keeper
danrtemple

Im having this issue on a PC, was fine until my internet randomly disconnected

Keeper
ravensight12

Same problem here on a macbook air

Keeper
johnthaking

Got exact the same problem

Keeper
jaxx3d

Any know how to fix?

Keeper
melton08

Re: Oops! Sorry, it looks like something went wrong and an error has occurred. Please refresh your browser to restart the application

me too!

didn't  realise it was the macbook, i could get on fine last year on pc, but now not.

what a waste of a grand!