Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
hpjgarnett

On fifa 13 ultimate team will my team coins and division by transferred to the new fifa 14 on my ps3

On fifa 13 ultimate team will my team coins and division by transferred to the new fifa 14 on my ps3 even if i dont upgrade to the new ps4 like it says on the ea website or will i get all my stuff on fifa ultimate team on fifa 13 for ps3 when i buy fifa 14 on ps3 when i log into to fifa 14 if this is true then do the players ratings change according to the fifa 14 ratings or do they stay the same, if my stuff isnt transferred across to the new fifa 14 then what happens to it and do i get any compensation or anything!!! Please help i am really confused!!!
Keeper
samwich950

Re: On fifa 13 ultimate team will my team coins and division by transferred to the new fifa 14 on my ps3

[ Edited ]

I am going to guess it will be the same as when everyone changed from fut 12 to 13... whole new game... luckily ive preordered so i get 24 gold packs :smileyhappy:

Edit: They give you two free gold packs for playing before (team must be Established before August) as well as the starter pack. I think you can transfer FIFA points there but I dont have any so I dont know